Homemade Dog Treats Website

I hope this is not considered spam, I have just joined & felt this might be a good place to show off my homemade dog treat website.

Welcome to Chef Gordon's Gourmet Barkery, where our goal is to provide your dog with the finest all natural gourmet treats available.

Discriminating dogs and their owners, select Chef Gordon's Gourmet Barkery snacks above all others.

All of our dog treats are made without preservatives and are slow baked for flavor and satisfying crunch.

We want to assure you when you give your dog Chef Gordon's Gourmet Barkery treats you are providing a healthy, yet great tasting treat for the dog you love.

Each batch of our dog treats is hand mixed, and each treat is individually formed providing every treat with its own unique character.

Our gourmet dog treats are specially prepared by Chef Gordon by hand and shipped out to you within 24-48 hours after confirmed payment.

Each dog treat order is lovingly hand packed by Chef Gordon himself, in a handy take-out box.

Shipping is via U.S. Postal Package Service or Priority Mail.

http://gourmetdogbone.4t.com/main.html

Hi ChefGordons, It is ok to post your website in this forum. This forum is for the members websites :)

Sounds tasty.. might even try one myself :)

Oh, Chazhound! I took my friend Katie's little black Cocker some carob dog tarts for a treat. Our friend, Joy, bakes tarts whenever she's stressed, so I thought she and Katie would get a kick out of the dog tarts, and I knew Carter (the Cocker) would love them. What I didn't count on was Katie and Joy trying one out! I swear I hurt myself laughing when the two of them told me about it! They turned so red! Evidently Carter got kind of upset with them for eating HIS treat, too.

Members online

No members online now.