Happy Birthday Lucas

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Well, today was Lucas' B-day and he is officially 7 yrs old. He's my old man now ;) lol

We went for a long walk, went and got him a few toys that he picked out, played with an old friend, and he got some sausage and chicken and other yummy things for dinner :)

I didn't feel it would be fair to take pictures on his b-day since he obviously doesn't like them, so no pics sorry. But it was a lovely day.

He is now pooped and snuggling with me on my bed sleeping and snoring pretty loudly lol

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Sounds like Lucas had a lovely birthday, BabyB . . . and very sweet of you to not make him have his picture taken :D
LOL I know! I'm so good to him ;) Especially since I'm sure you are all cursing under your breath about something along the lines of not enough pics of him etc ;) LOL JK! :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Happy Birthday, Lucas! :D
It sounds like he had a great day.

Rosefern

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks Everyone :D I will get new pics soon! Promise! :)

Multiplying by seven isn't correct. Dogs age rapidly in their first two years of life, and a two year old dog would be, comparitively, 20-25 years old, not 14. It also depends on the size of the dog.

Technically, Lucas would be about 50.

-Rosefern

http://www.france-property-and-information.com/dog-years-to-human-years-age.htm
Actually, according to your chart Lucas would be 56 years old ;) He doesn't look it from my pictures, but just above 100 lbs, he is like 101.4 lbs now :D

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
Happy belated b-day Lucas!

(I wish you liked having your picture taken...)

Sounds like he had a great birthday :D

Members online

No members online now.