Gone To The Dark Side....

Archive of Our Own is my favorite currently for stories, fanfiction went through a very large purge awhile back and got rid of a ton of stories they deemed inappropriate and many well loved stories got deleted. After that many people started migrating.

But, lots of smut to weed through sometimes (or lots of options if that's what you're looking for :rofl1: ). I like their search system though with the tags.

If you're on Fanfiction they don't have a download option but you can get Fanfiction Downloader which would work well too!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Shitty FF makes me angry, good FF is the bestest evar.

I just hate spending the time finding the good stuff.

I used to write, and I'm not ashamed of the fact that it was pretty **** good. Then I stopped. Because life. I STILL get emails asking for me to write more and to finish the one large fic that I started. LOL and that was years ago, and I'm all SORRY NOPE! :p

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I love writing fan fiction, but its mostly for TWD lately LOL. And any "smut" that might happen just ... happens for me and I go back and beta it and I'm all "OMG did I just write that?!" :eek:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I used to write, and I'm not ashamed of the fact that it was pretty **** good. Then I stopped. Because life. I STILL get emails asking for me to write more and to finish the one large fic that I started. LOL and that was years ago, and I'm all SORRY NOPE! :p
I just read Linds post about FFN being purged so went to check my account there and logged into my e-mail associated with that. OH GOD SO MANY. They never stop. People are so cute LOL.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
They are also very patient, sometimes, because of life as well, I go long periods without updating and a lot of the time I have two or more stories going at once (because my ADHD brain ... you know) and they are always very understanding when I take a while to update.

Members online

No members online now.