Spoke with Grammy and she sent a message

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I just keep hoping everyone's wrong, that she'll get up perfectly okay and come post here.
Silly, I know, but that's what I feel.

My candle's burning for you, Grammy, both in my signature and right here next to me on my desk.

goldiefur

This is very upsetting and just such a shock how this happened so sudden. I am still praying for Grammy and I hope she realizes how important she is to all of us and how much we care for her. I feel like I am losing a family member. I wish I could have met Grammy in person. She will always be in my heart and even though I never met her I will never forget her. I pray she has no pain.

Doberluv

I wish I could have met her in person too, Goldiefur. She certainly was such an integral part of this forum for many years. I felt like I knew her and had a particular fondness for her. It would have been the icing on the cake to have met her in person. She will never be forgotten. I wish this didn't have to happen. :(

mjb

I'm so sorry to hear about this, but I'm glad that she has hospice care.
My thoughts are with her family during this difficult time.

GipsyQueen

My thoughts go out to her family :( It happened so suddenly. She was always so loving to her grandchild :( She will be greatly missed! Chaz isnt the same with out her.

I hope my card still reached her that I sent to the home she was staying at. :(

Paige

Let it be
I have been afraid to open this thread. I miss Grammy. She remains in my prayers.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Grammy so far is about the same. She's been getting lots of visitors which helps her to get through each day.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Grammy's daughter Jan posted on facebook that Grammy is nearing the final stages of cancer and trying to stay strong.

Continuing to say prayers for Grammy.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I don't even know what to say :(

I hope they can keep her as comfortable as possible. she will be so greatly missed by so many :(

Members online

No members online now.