who is offended by blonde jokes?

luvmydogs

just wondering, cus i am blonde and i think theyre funny LOL not offending at all :p

bubbatd

I can enjoy all jokes unless they are really hurtful. With a daughter as a lawyer , you HAVE to be openned minded !!!!

Ash47

Taco Dog
LOL Buckshot. Yes, I am natural blonde and no I don't get offended by them at all. I have a gay uncle and when he hears "gay" jokes, he laughs. I mean, you just can't go through this world without having a good sense of humor about yourself and life.

Richie12345

ooo, good one buckshot, lol. I'm not blonde (LOL), but the blondes I know love the jokes..

Melissa_W

I laugh if they are funny, but most of them are so old, I'm not amused anymore. I think I've heard em all many times over. Does anyone have any that haven't been told 500 times? Because if so, I could use a good chuckle. :D

skyhigh

Melissa W- Here's one...(Just thought i'd share)

A blonde woman sits in her car. She doesn't know how to get her keys from outside the door. So she calls up a help line for how to take a key out of a door. Slowly they go through the steps of opening the door. As she open's it, the alarm goes off. Its a kind of egnishen(sp?) alarm. Anyway, turns out she had the keys in the car.

This joke sounds better when you hear the clip of it. :) Heard it before? Hope it wasn't rude...

Melissa_W

lol... no, I haven't heard that one before. And don't worry about being rude, I'm not that easily offended. :)

bogolove

I am blonde too, and I don't mind them. I have heard some really funny ones, but I have also heard some corny ones too.

I've got natural blonde highlights....but I'm not offended by blonde jokes at all, I love 'em, LOL! We always tell my sister she's so blonde, even though she's got a pretty golden-reddish-brown color.

This one was too good to pass up . . . (Thanks, Barb!) :D

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car
and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. "What does it look like?" she finally asked. The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on it." The driver finally found a square mirror, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. "Here it is," she said. The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying,
"Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."

Ash47

Taco Dog
This blonde woman had a minor fender bender and dented her car up a little bit. She took it to the mechanic who realized that she was a bit ditzy. So, he decides to mess with her. "Mamn, all you have to do is blow into the tailpipe and the dents will pop back out. I wouldn't feel right charging you for it when it's something you could do at home." She is in awe that it's so easy to get rid of the dents, so she goes home and begins blowing with all her might into the tailpipe until she nearly faints.
She looks at the location of the dents, and they are still there. She is dumbfounded, so she goes and gets her roommate who is also blonde. She tells her what the mechanic told her and that it doesn't seem to be working. The roommate turns to her friend and says, "Are you stupid?? You have to roll the windows up for that trick to work!!"
LOL I love that one.

bubbatd

How about the blond and her friend who were shopping at a mall. When returning to the parking lot, she realized she had locked the keys in her car. She didn't worry as she had AAA and they were there within 15 minutes. After entering the car and thanking the AAA agent, she saw thunderclouds and she and her friend decided it was time to put the top up on her convertable.

Members online

No members online now.