Pit Bulls

ashlees

max is mine
i havent developed any recent pics of him, but when i do i will definetly post them. He is the custest dog. He kind of looks like the picture of the boxer/pit breed of "luvmydogs" but he's not quite that old yet. He is 1/4 Pit and 3/4 Boxer. His name is max and he's real playful, i've always thought pitts and boxers where the prettiest and sweetest dogs. I'll find his pics when he was 2 months and post them.

luvmydogs

ashlees said:
i havent developed any recent pics of him, but when i do i will definetly post them. He is the custest dog. He kind of looks like the picture of the boxer/pit breed of "luvmydogs" but he's not quite that old yet. He is 1/4 Pit and 3/4 Boxer. His name is max and he's real playful, i've always thought pitts and boxers where the prettiest and sweetest dogs. I'll find his pics when he was 2 months and post them.
he's only 11 mths old in that pic. hes 12 mths now ;)

ashlees

max is mine
("luvmydogs")Your dog is a beautiful dog, the way max is starting to develop, he's looking alot like your dog. How's his personality? Mine is real energetic, and rough when he plays but hes a sweetheart. Is yours mainly pit or boxer? max eats alot does yours? sometimes i thought he was overeating but the vet said we were not feeding him enough at 4 months he weighs 50 pounds and the vet said he'll probably reach his maximum weight at 105 pounds. how much does yours weigh now? your dog is almost a spitting image of what mine will probably look like. Anyhow your dog is pretty and good luck with him, he'll probably be a perfect dog and really loyal, at least thats been my experiance with the two breeds.

luvmydogs

hmm i really dont know, but i would say hes more pit, or American Staffordshire Terrier, how they call it. i rescued him from a pound almost 2 mths ago, and they ddnnt want to put him out for adoption anymore, because" he would be put to sleep tomorrow anyways, plus hes not good with kids, especially your 2 yr old">>>>>>so they said. but i insisted of seeing him anyways. so i adopted him. hes very loyal, very sweet, loves to play with my other dog, learned very quick, very protective of the house and our famly(which i love about him) he even listens to my 2 yr old's commands .LOL .he doesnt eat very much. i still feed him 2 times a day \because he was so neglected and skinny. he is now 12 mths old and 52 lbs. the vet says hes fine, but i feel like hes still too skinny. oh and thanks for calling him pretty ;)(handsome.heeheee) i think hes the perfect dog too.....theyre very smart. mine was chained up for the first 10 mths of his life, in his backyard, and he never knew any commands, or was housebroken. and let me tell u, it took him 30 min to learn all basic commands, and he was housebroken in a second. never had any accidents. i walk mine 4-5 times a day though. i am a stay at home mom, so have a lot of time. mine needs to burn his energy, or he runs around the house like a rabbit LOL. hes as energetic as a boxer...so u have to exercise him a lot...as with any dog though. keep me updated !!! ((((HUGS)))))) to MAX

ashlees

max is mine
Oh how sad, for him at that time. Theres no point in having a dog if all people do is chain them in the backyard. Thank God you decided to rescue him anyway. He does sound alot like Max. It took us about the same time to teach him basics commands. In almost 4-5 months he's only had 2 accidents. He's very loyal and protective also. I think they are great dogs too. Looks like you have yourself a great dog. As he gets older, i'm sure he'll gain more weight. Max looks alot like a pit in the face but he's real broad and big. By the way what's his name? Phoenix? Anyhow I hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy him! Keep me updated as well, I would like to hear how he's doing.

HighPridePit

PitBull Lover
Hey Richie I had the same problem with my mom on my first pit, but i got the dog after BEGGING for like 2 months she fell in love with the dog, my first pit loved any and everyone, shes was the best dog ever, i think that it is great to own one its all in how you raise it , they need to meet alot of people, and i personally, only get them as pups, because I want them to respect my older dogs, and my cats, it dont always work this way but usually does, good look if you get one,and keep us posted we need more people to have a dog of this great breed!

Richie12345

HighPridePit said:
Hey Richie I had the same problem with my mom on my first pit, but i got the dog after BEGGING for like 2 months she fell in love with the dog, my first pit loved any and everyone, shes was the best dog ever, i think that it is great to own one its all in how you raise it , they need to meet alot of people, and i personally, only get them as pups, because I want them to respect my older dogs, and my cats, it dont always work this way but usually does, good look if you get one,and keep us posted we need more people to have a dog of this great breed!
Yeah, I am probably going to go on my knees in a few years, lol. The first dog I'm gonna get once I move is going to be either a Pit or Pit mix. They are such great family pets! I would love just to have a dog in general, but I would prefer this over any other breed:D

Members online

No members online now.