No pictures, please

(After seeing dr2little's Sophie, I realized I never posted pictures of mine, so here she is. Sorry if they are too big, I know I hate when pictures screw up the screen, but I'm having a moment of laziness and rather not go through them all and resize.)

She WAS sitting nicely, and then decided her "dance like a poodle" trick would be much cuter and a great way to block her face:

and when she realized I was still going to take pictures, she decided she would just look unhappy:

but when she saw that there would be a reward...

She decided that just this once she will take a somewhat good one:

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
I don't think anybody on the board has told you about the rule that you must warn readers that your thread contains extreme "Cute Overload".

Finally....but it was worth the wait!! She is just the cutest little girl. I love westies. I have too in puppy class right now, brothers named Ruff and Reddie.
Did you throw her in a load of whites...with bleech, she's sparkling white!! *grabs sunglasses*:D

The camera loves her, you know we'll need more.....

I don't think anybody on the board has told you about the rule that you must warn readers that your thread contains extreme "Cute Overload".
My bad, I'll remember that next time :p

Did you throw her in a load of whites...with bleech, she's sparkling white!! *grabs sunglasses*:D
I'll have all these pictures of her oh so white so when she eventually discolors (she will get a little bit on her paws, that's really unavoidable unless she never touches the ground) I can cry in the corner. :lol-sign:

She's absolutely adorable! How old is she?
6 months.

Doberluv

First off, your pictures are not too big. If they were any smaller, I couldn't see them. They're perfect. Excellent photos and very cute captions for each. She is just adorable...so healthy and happy. Yes, posting that much cuteness is really pushing your luck. Where did you say you lived? Is she always in the back yard. Is she always supervised?

We demand more pictures.

Where did you say you lived? Is she always in the back yard. Is she always supervised?
We just moved to the southeast (GA). After hard rain yesterday that area was dry so I took her out for pictures today.

Of course she has to be outside playing all. the. time - never unsupervised (mostly to watch the poor squirrels ;)).

Doberluv said:
We demand more pictures.
See, she really is a dirty dog who lovves to dig!

(look my leg is going to make a rare appearance - and I think this was before she was stripped out. She has chest hair!)

Members online

No members online now.