The Venting Thread

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Someone called today wanting to know how they can get rid of their dog. They were given humane society locations. Apparently that is too much for them because their response was "fine, I'm so goddamn sick of this dog I'll just go dump him 'in the country'" and then they hung up. I don't know if they're even being serious or why I'm so emotional about it, but that made me tear up :( Because all I can do is assume she was for real, and that makes me feel horrible. I hate people.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Are you serious? She's annoyed/disappointed that her school of choice chose to support and endorse someone who seems to be the exact opposite of what the school teaches and why Sael wanted to go there in the first place.

Maybe if you weren't you, Sael wouldn't have gotten so 'overly sensitive' about your reply. But, that's not the case. Sael also was VENTING.

Calling someone 'petty' for something like that is ridiculous. You CAN have your opinions but you don't get to throw your's around. I can't speak for Sael but I'm pretty sure she doesn't get a rat's ass about what you think about CM or her reasons for disliking him.

She wasn't asking for advice. And btw, you didn't 'question her view'. You called her view petty. This has been said again and again. Maybe if you took time to construct your posts into a less offensive and ignorant manner, you wouldn't have people getting offended and wanting to 'bite your head off'. If you want to be taken seriously and not misunderstood, you would work on that. But I think you don't really care or you're lazy. But I'm sure you'll give some great excuses.

And if Sael disagrees with me, I'll be more than happy to retract most of what I said.

Sael, that sucks that your go to college isn't what you wanted it to be.
Lazy? I run a mile every day & work out for 2 hours every day ... I don't think I am lazy

Seems that when opinions differ is when folks get nasty. If everyone agreed the world would be a very boring place.

It's ok, everyone here can think what they want about me, if it bothered me I wouldn't be here anymore ... But I have a very thick skin but remember.

& no it doesn't make sense to me to veto a school based on one guest speaker ... WHICH is why I asked for further explanation so I could have complete understanding of the situation. & yes the way she originally worded it did sound rather petty, sorry to say.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Lazy? I run a mile every day & work out for 2 hours every day ... I don't thinksomething is azy

Seems that when opinions differ is when folks get nasty. If everyone agreed the world would be a very boring place.

It's ok, everyone here can think what they want about me, if it bothered me I wouldn't be here anymore ... But I have a very thick skin but remember.

& no it doesn't make sense to me to veto a school based on one guest speaker ... WHICH is why I asked for further explanation so I could have complete understanding of the situation. & yes the way she originally worded it did sound rather petty, sorry to say.
But that's the thing about the VENTING THREAD. Its a place to vent. Not a place to be asked to explain why something is bothering you. So what if it doesn't make sense to you? I'm sure things you say don't make sense to other people. It's a VENT. Let somebody vent without basically telling them they are stupid for thinking what they think/feeling how they feel.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Sael, that really sucks about Bergen. It's disappointing for sure.

I also won't buy from Build-a-Bear due to their support of Autism Speaks.
Total side note but you might enjoy knowing that since hearing your opinions on that particular org, I've chosen to educate myself on them and now urge others to do the same. I thank you for that, lol.

Grab

I hate being the weekend kennel person. We're full (for Easter, i guess?) and large dogs are pooping in their kennels and then DANCING IN IT. Who does this?!

Also, we euthanized a (relatively) healthy dog because the owners couldn't afford her meds. Not sure why they didn't look into a breed rescue since she was not acting ill. To top it off, it was not a smooth euth.
This was followed up by the saddest guinea pig euth ever. Sedated, so very smooth, but they really loved their little pig.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
So many things happening and I don't know what to do.

My job... well, I've vented about that. I love both my jobs but I don't make enough money to survive on my own.

I have two options: try and keep my house and keep multiple roomies, or rent on my own and save the house-sale money for when I can get on my feet again. I still don't know if option 1 is financially viable even, and option 2 feels like giving up (and still tough financially).

Matt's still desperately holding on to hope that the relationship will get better, and I can't take it anymore. The desperation is killing me and I'm too vulnerable to say no.

Porom likely has adrenal cancer, and Finnegan's been so ignored amidst everything lately that he's acting out and making me angry.

I wish I didn't have to go through every single day of the past two months feeling sick to my gut nonstop. I need this to stop. I need the right answer.

Saeleofu

It seems as though your posts always have an "edge" to them... Just saying.
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME? You're the one who constantly has to insult other people. The only posts of mine that have an "edge" to them are the ones after you **** me off for the 3564th time in 3 days. Just saying. :rolleyes:

Total side note but you might enjoy knowing that since hearing your opinions on that particular org, I've chosen to educate myself on them and now urge others to do the same. I thank you for that, lol.
Thank you, that is always, ALWAYS good to hear :D

Lyzelle

Jin can't get any replies from me because I straight up don't want to talk to him.

So he's harassing my friends and family.

Not sure if this will ever end, honestly.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
To our neighbors... OMG SHUT UP!!!!!! I should not be able to hear your music in every room of our house. Seriously, are you completely inconsiderate or are you just stupid? this has been over two years of this... people have called the cops on you many times and you've been given many fines... and you still don't learn? Don't you possess a brain or a conscience?

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
SO BORED WITHOUT FACEBOOK. We weeded, mowed, laid new ground cover, weeded, mowed, planted new plants, watered, weeded, moved rocks, mowed, weeded, fertilized, weeded, and then came inside. I realized my computer was full so I'm backing up and dumping. Shamoo tanked water and vomited twice. Backup is panting like crazy so I threw him in the bedroom.

WHINE. Denis is making burgers tonight which makes me happy but WORK FACEBOOK, WORK!!

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Seeing Michael J. Fox's picture show up numerous times on my news feed, poking fun of his illness.

Not sure sincere when it's cool to laugh about other people's suffering. My grandmother had Parkinson disease and it's just a terrible disease.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I decided to eat what was left of Adam's quesadilla because I was still hungry. I'm going to be sick. I just wanted the chicken and cheese. STUPID TORTILLA. It wasn't worth it.

Members online

No members online now.