The dog i found tied to my table on my porch

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Guess no one explained to them that only a jackass steps in the same hole twice. Shakes head..and heavy sighs.

Even knowing their dog was hit by a car didn't smarten them up a bit.

These little dogs run everywhere. This one was in my driveway before he ran across the road as I approached. They are loose on trash day which breaks my heart. One stray cat had a healthy cooked turkey leg hooked out of bag. I confiscated the bone when he was threw with it and deposed of it properly. one of these little dogs was in the same trash not an hour later.

MPP

petperson
Oh, Smkie, you must feel so frustrated, you poor thing. These people obviously don't give a rat's tail about those dogs. Why on earth do they have dogs anyway? What do they gain from the experience?

I can't imagine what could be done to improve things. You can't fix stupid.

Hey, that dog tied to the fence; does he have adequate shelter and water? Is there an ordinance about how long a dog can be tied out? And is there a leash law?Maybe AC would give a da*n, though I kind of doubt it.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Yeah they take her in regularly. The two are not left out there normally for long periods of time. This happened during one of their short outings that the first board broke.

When I went over to check Lady out and see how she was doing she growled at me like she had never seen me before. I gave her a few treats and told her I was sorry for her lot in life. They did get the big one back that was running the woods. I haven't seen the puppy, or mention of the puppy yet and am watching. She obviously still has milk so I hope it's around.

The owners I doubt are even 20 yrs old. I would bet my bottom dollar that crack is involved. Anyway I just wanted to share what I saw this morning.

If ac is involved she will be toast. I am praying it dosn't happen again. It would help if they didn't stack the odds in it's favor.

Doberluv

So sad that people can be so uncaring about their dogs. It just never ceases to amaze me....why do they have dogs? For a moment of attention here and there that their dogs give them? And then the majority of the time, they ignore them? It's just so sad.

bubbatd

Knowing how much you care really hits me !!! I see a few strays here and there , but few will come to me . I always check lost dogs and look for posters. A beautiful Harlequin GD come through Tuesday .... never seen him before , but luckily he didn't head towards the highway .

Paige

Let it be
I love the bat ears. Bat ears are my favorite. I some times try and get Bandit's to stand up while no avail.

I don't even know what to say smkie. This was much like my neighbors dog that annoyed the crap out of me. From sun up, till sun down he was at my house but animal control wouldn't come get him because of how far out I was. He was fed well had a dog house but they'd let him off his chain and off he'd go. People can be so stupid when it comes to pet ownership.

Members online

No members online now.