Happy Birthday, Dance!

Toller_08

Dance is 3 years old as of April 1st! Kind of hard to believe, after all my years of waiting for my Toller, that I've now had her for a few years already. And a wonderful (if challenging at times) few years it's been! She's such quirky, happy, animated little dog and although she hasn't been exactly what I hoped for, I'm glad, because I truly couldn't ask for a better dog than her for me! Unfortunately I don't have her with me at the moment, and so will miss her b-day this year, but I'll be back home with her again in a few days. On Sunday we have a Rally trial and a Novice Obedience trial... hopefully we'll do well! And if not, it's just another experience!

Happy Birthday, Dance!!

She has a new collar coming at some point hopefully this month. I ordered it too late in time for her birthday, but that's ok! She'll be happy anyway. She loves getting new collars, haha. This one's a pink leather martingale embroidered with her name and rubber duckies. I can hardly wait!

iluvdogs

WOW Great Picture!! I LOVE dance!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANCE!! She looks great! She don't even look THREE

You know dance..Skyler will be 3 in a couple of months!..hehe

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh, Dance. Happy birthday!

Dance is one of the prettiest dogs I've ever seen :D I love her <3

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Happy Birthday Dance!

Oz just had his third birthday last November!

Its hard to believe she's three already, they grow up too fast.

ACooper

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANCE! You sure do look pretty in your party hat :D

And Toller! That new duckie collar sounds AWESOME.........can't wait to see it!

MPP

petperson
Happy birthday, Dance! I love your hat and I love your pretty little self. And I can't wait to see the ducky collar either!

Happy 3rd B-Day Dance!! :D

Toller ... hard to believe she's 3 ... she's still got that "puppy face" look!! Looks really cute in her birthday hat too. :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
P.S.
Oh, yeah! Can we get pics of her new collar when you get it, too? :D

Toller_08

Thanks everyone! :)

Happy Birthday Dance!

Oz just had his third birthday last November!

Its hard to believe she's three already, they grow up too fast.
I know! Can't believe Oz is already 3 too. Dog birthdays are kind of bittersweet. Though there are some dogs (Ripley!) that I wish would grow up faster, haha.

Happy Birthday Dance!!!

You're hat is awesome ;)
She thinks so! She's such a ham -- loves posing in things. She had to hold real still too since the hat was a bit big for her. She's happy to do anything that might make somebody laugh at (with?) her.

Happy 3rd B-Day Dance!! :D

Toller ... hard to believe she's 3 ... she's still got that "puppy face" look!! Looks really cute in her birthday hat too. :)
She's my forever puppy! She has an 11 year old grandmother who still looks pretty puppyish at times! Not a grey hair on her. And people still think Bounce (her dam) is a puppy at 7 years old.

P.S.
Oh, yeah! Can we get pics of her new collar when you get it, too? :D
For sure! Might not be here for a while yet though. The duckies had to be custom ordered, plus it's coming from the US, which in itself always takes quite a while for some reason.

Members online

No members online now.