The Venting Thread

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
UP... I love this movie but Seriously makes me cry lol
I can't watch that movie. I start crying the first 10 minutes and just keep going steadily the whole time

Even the short before the movie (the one with the clouds) had me crying :rofl1:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Ya know... when my dog is at the vet, she's probably at the vet for a reason. IE if I'm doing my best to make sure my stressed out dog isn't going up and saying hi to your dog, you should probably lock your dog's flexi (yes, I'm a hypocrite, cause Rosey was on a flexi :p ) while walking passed us. Or, ya know, don't give me a look like I'm this horrible monster when I politely say "hey, my dog is sick, and I'm not sure if it's contagious, you may want to keep your dog from running up to her".

...and on that note, if I'm walking my dog on leash, and I'm obviously blocking your off leash dog from getting to mine, you may want to walk a little faster to get your dog. Or walk faster when I yell out "hey, she's contagious!" in hopes you'd get your dog away from her. Instead of, you know, yelling at me for having my sick dog out of the house, while I'm walking home from the vet. She may be sick, but she was on a leash, trying her hardest to get away from your dog.

Grab

Why can't kids just be born with teeth... The child is teething. Toddler teething is way, way worse than baby teething. He now knows what it's like to NOT be teething (vs the near constant spurt they go through as infants) and he is pissed:yikes: Such anger from a small, cute being. Nog actually willingly put himself in the hall today, such was the horror.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I should totally have tomorrow off but noooo, I had stuff to do today so I couldn't work my scheduled shift and had to switch with someone. And the hours for my original shift were way better than the hours I have to do tomorrow!

And the stuff I did today was not fun or anything that I actually wanted to do. So it's not even like today was a "day off".

I shouldn't complain but I'm going to because I can. So nyah. :p

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I should totally have tomorrow off but noooo, I had stuff to do today so I couldn't work my scheduled shift and had to switch with someone. And the hours for my original shift were way better than the hours I have to do tomorrow!

And the stuff I did today was not fun or anything that I actually wanted to do. So it's not even like today was a "day off".

I shouldn't complain but I'm going to because I can. So nyah. :p
But you totally get to spend ALL EVENING with me :rofl1:

Spent the last 5 hours working on getting stuff shipped and only have 40....FORTY!!!! out of over 300 ready. Stupid computer, and program, and printer....and and and.....GAHHHH! I have to wake up and try and get some internationals done tomorrow...so fun. At least I have a friend who is going to watch the kids tomorrow while I go to the post office and do the international orders and try to figure out best ways to do them.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Is it bad that I've never seen this movie? lol
Yes... I think Brian even cries a little. although he is almost as sappy as I am so that's not really surprising lol but really it's one of our favorite movies because it's just such a beautiful, touching story

but you will cry LOL

Why can't kids just be born with teeth... The child is teething. Toddler teething is way, way worse than baby teething. He now knows what it's like to NOT be teething (vs the near constant spurt they go through as infants) and he is pissed:yikes: Such anger from a small, cute being. Nog actually willingly put himself in the hall today, such was the horror.
Imagine a baby starting out nursing . . . with teeth.

Taqroy

Dear "friend",

If you continue to get offended and flounce when I legitimately question your stories I will probably not continue to talk to you. Grow up and stop acting like it's my fault that you're immature and your life sucks.

I am almost fed up with your bullshit.

No love.

Taq

P.S. IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BURN "THE ENTIRE LOWER HALF" OF YOUR LEG ON A MOTORCYCLE TAIL PIPE. Some yes, ENTIRE LOWER HALF no. Don't be a drama llama.

Lyzelle

My review meeting was today. Finally done with my overseas medical clearance. FINALLY. So much paperwork. So many appointments. But it's done and signed off on, so that's good news.

The vent is that it was the most awkward meeting of my entire life. Conference style room, with two soft-spoken higher ups and one SUPER bitchy lower ranked woman. Like, she was being snappy and moody towards even her superiors, not even just me! I was embarrassed for her. It was one of those moments where you are already anxious and slightly off-put by your husbands VERY high-ranking superiors, and then here comes some three-stripe bitch who's just rude about everything and since she's clearly not bothered or ashamed of her attitude even in front of her superiors, so you feel like you have to be ashamed for her.

Nuts. Holy cow. I was so glad when I got to leave that room.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I have to leave for work early to go get fabric for my rats because they are morons and chew their hammocks to pieces in like 2 days >.<

Members online

No members online now.