Y

yuckaduck

Here's a few more of my big babies.

This is my morgan x paint bought for $50 at the salebarn

This ia a yearling paint cold I'm a top notch dude

Y

yuckaduck

more

This is Toatally Awesome my star, and one of my stallions that thinks he is a human baby

Y

yuckaduck

more again

This is 2 year old Awesome Lady a homebred hopefully my next star

This is Totally Groovy another homebred just starting his grand prix career

Y

yuckaduck

I tried very hard to clean these pictures up with a scanner so I got a few boarders on the outside of the pictures. Sorry but they were near impossible to make out before at least they are viewable now and you can tell what it is, even though they are still fuzzy. The very first picture of the morgan x paint was professionally done, hence his signature in the corner and look at the crap quality it is not any better than mine. Hah and I paid big bucks to that bozo. Oh well soon I'll have a nice new camera and then I can show off the babies. Gotta go give a lesson now see ya's all around. Enjoy!

tcreed

I'm in love with your morgan x that you bought for $50. I had to sell my baby 6 years ago (palomino Quarter) when we moved here. I miss her still!!!!! I swore my next horse would be a paint.

Y

yuckaduck

tcreed said:
I'm in love with your morgan x that you bought for $50. I had to sell my baby 6 years ago (palomino Quarter) when we moved here. I miss her still!!!!! I swore my next horse would be a paint.
You are the second person to say that. Boy she has made an impression hasn't she. I bought her at a salesbarn for $50 as a yearling. Brought her home and was told that she was the ugliest thing ever to walk in the barn, all legs she was. I worked hard at bonding with her and broke her to ride and had she been a purebreed rather than a grade horse I would have showen her. Instead she is a lesson horse who is about the gentlest thing ever. Not so ugly now either, she's 5 years old now.

Y

yuckaduck

beagle_lovergirl said:
They're all so pretty.My fav is the first!
You too eh? Boy Molly has stolen a few hearts in her life and she is only 5 years old. I sorta think there may be abit of Arabian in there somewhere just by the movement she has. She has such a tiny head too just like an Arabian. Oh well who knows but she is a sweetheart.

Y

yuckaduck

mrose_s said:
i wish i could have them, lol
Not picky at all eh? I love the colour grey. But temperment wise out of all the horses I have ever worked with my favorite is Totally Awesome "Bob" and The Silver Joker "Joker" funny they are both stallions raised from colts but they are the best I have had the pleasure to work around yet in my life.

*swoon* Hunny, i think you're going to have to stop showing all these pics of gorgeous horses, doctor says so much fainting at stunning beauty isn't very healthy for me LOL jk jk But honestly those are some AWESOME horses!!!!!!!

Y

yuckaduck

oc_spirit said:
*swoon* Hunny, i think you're going to have to stop showing all these pics of gorgeous horses, doctor says so much fainting at stunning beauty isn't very healthy for me LOL jk jk But honestly those are some AWESOME horses!!!!!!!
Thank you very much I am very proud of them.

Y

yuckaduck

sold

I'm a top notch dude is sold. Yeah he was just bought and will be leaving tomorrow morning. They are really interested in my paint foal as well. Yeah.

Dreeza

oh wow, they are all so beautiful

i am so jealous...i love horsies...i used to be able to ride in the summer, but then i got too old for the camp, lol

makes me want to go horseback riding soooo bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.