Dog Camp?

adojrts

Wow. Kathryn told me a Garret agility camp would be more worthwhile than anything else I looked at. She's right. Everything else is t ogive you a taste of whatever you sign up for.. rather thn work at the level you are already at..
I'd like to go to one.. but I really can't afford to, least at this point. Wow.. Ack is a correction.. didn't know they were that anti corrections. I guess you would learn to not say much fast,lol
Oh don't get me wrong, they are worth it, but sadly so expensive. That is why I am going to two agility camps in the States next year instead. Yes it is further away, but for the cost of one Garrett camp/workshop I can do two, each 4 days long and with a well respected trainer/competitor in agility.
Whether I do the Instructors camp will depend if Petie and I end up going to Nationals again (of course thats assuming we qualify again but we usually do). But that depends on his health issues (still unknown at this time) and my own health issues which are recent :mad: The Instructors camp and Nationals are at the same time.

Lynn

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Cool. As soon as I saw the price.. I knew it was out of my reach right now. I think if I were to do a camp, I'd want it more focused than random activities though.. We probably wouldn't fit into agility classes anywhere really, unless it was agility specific.. Since for most people it's about learning basics..

Members online

No members online now.