The bad part about feeding raw

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
When your freezer decides not to work, not only do you lose all your own food, you also lose the $50+ of raw dog food that you just bought.

Boo.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Mannn that's awful! ;( is it really all bad??? I know I've left raw out all day long, forgot about it, then fed it to my dogs that night and it was fine by them.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Ouch. That's just bad luck! Figures something like that would happen when you're not even there to notice.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Your home/renters insurance should cover the cost of replacing all your (and the dog's) food, but depending on how much your deductible is and what all you lost, it might not be worth filing a claim...

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Back at my old work when we all went to vancouver for an open house at the distributor's warehouse, something happened with the breakers and our freezer went down. So $20,000 of raw food was scrapped (it wasn't bad, but we couldn't sell it since it had thawed and then been refrozen). I took some of it home (like $500 worth for free) and then a week later my home deep freeze quit and we lost all that raw. So i feel your pain for sure.

Members online

No members online now.