Collies and Kaia (with a couple of Logan ;) )

Romy

Taxiderpy
Mr. Amos is airborne!

The lovely Gala. I love her so much, she's like Kaia's collie twin.

Mom and Pop, i.e. Loki and Jordan, frolicking together. Awwww.

Amos and Logan racing

Logan

Little Kaia

A pokey nose stampede!

Amos looking handsome again, check out that bod! (can you tell I'm an Amos fan? :p )

Saeleofu

The collies are all gorgeous, as is Kaia, of course <3

I can't wait to go get my boy. Less than 2 weeks now! :D

MPP

petperson
Wait a minute. That's all? That paltry handful of pictures?

WHY DO YOU TORTURE US THIS WAY?!?

Saeleofu

Hehe, I still think Amos is freaking adorable ;) I can't wait to meet them all. My roommate and I have been counting the days xD

xpaeanx

You know I can't decide.... when I am able to have a large dog again, do I want a collie or a borzoi? They're both breathtaking! :lol-sign:

Romy

Taxiderpy
You know I can't decide.... when I am able to have a large dog again, do I want a collie or a borzoi? They're both breathtaking! :lol-sign:
Look at it this way:

Do you want little to no barking, but can never bet let off leash outside of a fence?

or...

Do you want a TON of barking, but can be let off leash.

There are other differences, but I think that's the biggest lifestyle one. You should probably just get one of each. :p They play well together. The collie can get into things and the borzoi will hold down your furniture.

xpaeanx

Look at it this way:

Do you want little to no barking, but can never bet let off leash outside of a fence?

or...

Do you want a TON of barking, but can be let off leash.

There are other differences, but I think that's the biggest lifestyle one. You should probably just get one of each. :p They play well together. The collie can get into things and the borzoi will hold down your furniture.
Well, to be fair, I don't think ALL collies bark a ton. Bailey only barked when in new places, and I know a collie breeder here on the island(though I don't really like her...) and her dogs don't really bark that much either. But, they do bark more than other breeds.... and it's that high pitched bark... Also, I've always had herders... so I probably have a higher tolerance for barking. :p

But... one of each sounds like a good plan. ;) :lol-sign:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Romy, Romy, Romy. We're going to have to talk. Not only are you kindling an obsession with Borzoi, but you're also fanning the flames of my dormant collie love.

Maybe I should just come out and visit you and get a first hand fix! :rofl1:

Great pictures! Gala reminds me of my girl Amy!!

IF I can ever have the time to resize and crop, I have some Collie play pics to post as well...lol

Members online

No members online now.