Okay fess up

BostonBanker

LMAO!
I have never heard of Cheetos Asteroids... but they sound amazing. I just use broken up crunchy Cheetos. I'm definitely picking up a few bags of Asteroids for this weekend. Would those be available at a grocery store?

Fozzie says Meg has exceptional taste in snacks! ; D We are terrible, abusive dog owners, seriously.
They come in a box that has a bunch of individual baggies in them.

Meg just wishes they would make a "mix pack" with the asteroids AND the little Nutter Butter cookies in them. Those are her two absolute favorites!

And yes, I keep waiting for the animal control folks to come and take me away. Poor Meg. Poor Fozzie and Izzy. If only they had owners who loved them enough to feed them all Science Diet, all the time.

Megansmom

Hmmmm...Megan gets a bit of everything we eat, unless it's toxic, of course. She gets a bit of any meat, lots of eggs from breakfasts, and her absolute favorite treat is peanut butter toast...she goes NUTS when she hears the toaster, lol.

I am not a fan of mooching dogs, and by not giving them stuff, they know not to beg for food from me.
Point well taken, that does annoy a lot of people! But mooching and/or begging is a matter of manners rather than nutrition. Cheyenne and Spike knew very well that whenever we were eating they were to go lay down in their beds. (They had several beds thoughout the house ... :) )

Once the table was cleared they were then welcome to sit quietly in the dining room, at the entrance of the kitchen, to patiently wait for whatever goodies they might get. They both did this every evening. Cheyenne the Golden loved veggies and fruits as well as meat ... Spike the wolfdog was only ever interested in meat. To him, veggies and fruits were toys ... not food. Once he was finished pl;aying with them, Cheyenne would step in and happily gobble them up.

Toller_08

Point well taken, that does annoy a lot of people! But mooching and/or begging is a matter of manners rather than nutrition. Cheyenne and Spike knew very well that whenever we were eating they were to go lay down in their beds. (They had several beds thoughout the house ... :) )

Once the table was cleared they were then welcome to sit quietly in the dining room, at the entrance of the kitchen, to patiently wait for whatever goodies they might get. They both did this every evening. Cheyenne the Golden loved veggies and fruits as well as meat ... Spike the wolfdog was only ever interested in meat. To him, veggies and fruits were toys ... not food. Once he was finished pl;aying with them, Cheyenne would step in and happily gobble them up.
Yeah, the problem in my house though is that the rest of my family doesn't care if the dogs mooch from them, therefore our dogs don't understand that it's rude. So to keep them from mooching from me specifically, I just don't give them anything.

Yeah, the problem in my house though is that the rest of my family doesn't care if the dogs mooch from them, therefore our dogs don't understand that it's rude. So to keep them from mooching from me specifically, I just don't give them anything.
That is how it is here too! That is why I don't give them table scaps. Not to mention, if I give them ALL a bit of my dinner..I won't have any left! Lol

Members online

No members online now.