First time ever grooming a dog... pics.

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
What do you think
All i did was clean up her face and her feet. (in the picture where you can see her feet, there is one that isnt done, the back foot closest to the camera)

I thought I had a before picture, but I guess I dont... at least not on the computer.. I will have to look and see if it's on the memory card...
Also, I should get a good picture of her chest... I dont know how to blend yet, so she has a V-neck... it really looks like a V-neck shirt... lol

Giny

She's look really good, you did a great job. I also love how you fluffed her up and her top know looks amazing. *thumbs up*

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
Coming from you, Giny... that is a GREAT compliment! Thank you very much.

it was a struggle to groom her though... she's not to fond of clippers of scissors.
Just to clean up her face and do her feet took me I'd say 3-4 hours? we took LOTS of breaks

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
nice job!!

nothing wrong with taking breaks if the dog isn't fond of the idea.

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
She looks good. Taking lots of breaks is a good idea. Helps keep her and you from getting too stressed out.

Jack wanted me to tell you to tell fancy that grooming sucks. He doesn't like it but he know he has to behave inorder for it to get done quickly. He also says that some day fancy will get used to the grooming, if you do it often and keep it as stress free as possible. He says lots of cookies are good.

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
Fancy is just getting to the point where she likes dog treats... up untill now, anytime you gave her a treat, she would take it from you and then just put it on the ground and walk away... but now she will actually eat a few here and there.
Today she ate alot... lol. I have nicknamed her Hoover.

Members online

No members online now.