minnesota vet techs...

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
i have to do a preceptership for school where i have to follow a CVT around... what is the best vet clinics to do this at? i would go to where i take my dogs but im not to fond of the techs there and dont feel like following them for 4-6 hours

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Anywhere really! Where are you located?

For the shadowing portion I was a kennel assistant so I just shwdowed at the place I worked. I would just pick somewhere close by, check out some websites amd see if they look interesting. If it's only for a few hours I wouldnt get too particular. Save the pickiness for your internship!

Mostly the shadowing is just so you get a little idea of how a clinic is and to see what being a tech entails so you don't have the wrong impression.

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
im in the shakopee area... not to sure of all the clinics around.. i guess i could do a google search.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Hmm I'm not far from there but not really familiar with the clinics in that area, I'm more familiar with clinics closer to the Cities.
I know Marschall Road is supposed to be a good one, and so is Chaska Valley, if either of those are nearby options.

Members online

No members online now.