Buff and 2 hamsters...

shaker

i had a pair of hamsters before and for just 1-2 days i've fairly-well trained Buff not to harm the hamsters . 1 day i placed the pair in a big basin so that they can run around on a bigger space than their cage while buff looked on with interest. While me and my family were having lunch i placed the basin a few steps behind me so i could check on the hamsters and buff once in a while. for a time buff just looked but did not do anything so i just continued eating. then checking on them again, i turned around and was shocked to see that one hamster has gotten out of the basin (which was impossible to do) and it was all wet. then i kept laughing.

Buff had took pity of the hamster trying to climb out to no avail so he took it into his mouth and carried it out of the basin.
:D

*i posted this on the general chat then i saw this section so i transfered it here

FREE THE HAMSTERS! That's a smart AND kind Buff!

We had some rabbit hunters up here the other day (not my idea, but . . . ) and when they came to the house to let me know they were there, Bimmer got upset over the Beagles whining in the cages in the bed of the truck, jumped up on the cages and tried to open the locks to let them loose. He's the Beagle Liberation Army! :D

Members online