finally!!

yes! finally! ive found a way to occupy roxy. well my mom was getting tired of roxy ruining her beautiful white carpet so my mom cut up some of those wire things that you put in gardens so tomato plants can grow up and etc. well my mom cut out some of those to block off the doors of the dining room and the kitchen (which are both tiles) and roxy would stay in there all day. well she would always cry because she wanted out. an i tried everthing. the kong, of course, wasnt any help at all. well i was outside yesterday night with my friends and in the garage i found one of those water bombs. water bombs are those foamy cottony balls that you soak in water just like a sponge and when you throw it at something/someone water splats all out of it. just like throwing a wet sponge. well i found that and i thought "well its a good size and it is soft enough" so i brought it into the house where my crying roxy was and i gave it to her. wow! she attacked it like it was a favorite toy of hers that has been gone for a while! she is having great time chasing that ball around (for almost an hour straight already) and its funny to watch becuse she has fur on the bottom of her paws and when she runs she kind of slips alot on the tiles and the sponge ball slides around alot too. so its kind of a funny show to watch her chase after it. she lets it rolls and she fetches it and lets it go, fetches, etc. its like shes playing a little game of fetch with herself. but lets just hope she doesnt eat it, destroys it, or gets bored of it.

Members online