Chaz puppies of 2013

DJEtzel

Ugh. Recon's breeder just messaged me to tell me that she's doing a repeat breeding of his. This spring. Which means now I'm feeling like I need a little merle boy. I'd be crazy, right?

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Torch, beautiful parents! Can't wait to see your puppy :)

I have puppy fever so bad. I know of like three upcoming NICE litters. Not sure when my breeder will breed her one and only girl again. I'm doubting this year - next year would be nice though!

I will be keeping a Fiona puppy, a girl, to be named Willow.
Fiona puppies! She is such a pretty girl and we are going to need lots and lots of pictures.

I am ridiculously excited. Now I just hope the stars align, the breeding takes, and there is a pup for me. I don't know if I'm going to be able to bear waiting. I think I'll cry if it doesn't work out. :cry:

I've actually never met a Chessie before. Well, I met one, and it was an aggressive nutjob of a dog. But I'm going off of what I've read and what people have told me and experienced for themselves that this will be just the kind of dog I want. I really, really hope so!
There was a Chessie in our puppy class. My husband now wants his parents to get a Chessie. She was a pretty cool puppy.

These last few pages have been srsly lacking in puppy pictures. Srsly.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I am so excited for the sheepdog trialing season to start here, so I can go out and meet all of Futurepuppy's potential parents. My Mum said we might even be able to take a roadtrip to VA to go the national finals this year, which would be so. cool. Getting closer and closer to puppytime, if time keeps on flying like this, that would be great. In the mean time I will continue to just like, obsessively look up all the dogs she could ever be related to. Trying to figure out if her potential Mum's side carries red, lol. I know her Sire's does. No, I do not have an obsessive problem. :p

Ugh. Recon's breeder just messaged me to tell me that she's doing a repeat breeding of his. This spring. Which means now I'm feeling like I need a little merle boy. I'd be crazy, right?
Merley border collie puppies for all!! Especially if they are of the red variety. *enabling face*

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
7 months, not great stack, but we are getting there! Excuse the state of me... Starting to loose his puppy fat :(

Toller_08

GSchnauzer, your puppy is adorable! I really love JRTs.

7 months, not great stack, but we are getting there! Excuse the state of me... Starting to loose his puppy fat :(

Where'd your puppy go?! Tell Fred to stop growing! He looks bigger than Ripley in some of your pictures (although I'm sure he isn't lol). He's so handsome.

He looks like fun! I hope someone great snatches him up soon.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
He's available for adoption... ;)
He is very very tempting, with that face and his structure and his sweet look but... Not for me. It wouldn't be fair for him right now :(
But I hope he finds amazing home!

OMG WHERE DID BABY FRED GO?!?!

Members online

No members online now.