Mods help please!!

SaraB

My friend, username: Jumpinglab, has tried to join chaz but is still waiting on the approval by administration email! She's been waiting several days and it isn't in her spam folder or anything. Can someone look into this please?

SaraB

So this still isn't resolved. I told my friend to just try signing up again with a different user name but it won't let her because it says that her email already has an account. She can't get into it though because she never received the administrator email. Can someone please help her out? Her user name is jumpinglab

This is exactly what happened when Nina tried to join. It never got resolved and in the end I made an account using an email address of mine for her.

Hope they figure this out, I feel sad thinking how many people end up not being able to join that don't have friends already members here.

Taqroy

Hope they figure this out, I feel sad thinking how many people end up not being able to join that don't have friends already members here.
:( Is there even a way to contact someone if you can't register? No one answers the Contact Us link right?

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
eddie sent an email --has not yet heard back. Obviously there are still plenty of forum working issues to be resolved!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
good--I wish we could get this all cleaned up in decent time! It's frustrating for everyone I think.

Members online

No members online now.