Srsly, you guys, who wants this awesome dog?

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
So which one of you is taking Blossom??? :D She's like... perfect. Wild and crazy when you want her to be, but settles down and will cuddle like a pro. Great food drive and VERY high toy drive. Crate trained and housebroken (asks to go out!). Gets along with dogs of both sexes, and even small dogs when properly introduced. She's just so GOOD, she tries really hard to do what she thinks will make you happy. She would LOVE to do dog sports - any of them, really! lol

She does require a thoughtful introduction to strangers, and by that, I just mean they need to give her food. :lol-sign: And no cats, she thinks mine looks like dinner.

SRSLY tell your friends. Truthfully I'm in no hurry to see her go, but I'd love for her to go to somebody on here! She'll be listed on AMBC after she gets her ladyparts removed, which should be happening within the next few weeks.

LOOKIT HER, SHE'S SO CUTE.

Throw the ball for her. THROW IT.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Holy crap, she's adorable! If it was late 2013, I'd be all over her. :(
Hehe, me too!!! Really, if it weren't for the cat thing and the fact that it's just too soon for another young dog for me (I'm realizing), I'd just keep her!

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
I love her. She is adorable. How is she in the house? A pacer or does she settle?
She settles like a pro. In fact I've been sick all day and she's mostly stayed on the couch with me.

But one word, and I could have her running and spinning and crying to go play ball. :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I'll pass her around. I can't afford her transport/adoption fee right now lol. I'd love to know more about her, but I'm afraid I'd do something stupid. :p

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Charlie, just wanted to say I'm not ignoring your pm, I just don't have a computer right now. I'm on my phone. I will try really hard to get back to you tomorrow from work!

Members online

No members online now.