My friend adopted more than she planned..

LauraLeigh

A good friend adopted a young female cat from the local pound...

Well.... She was preggers....

I already have 2 cats but am so tempted... They are keeping one phone and my daughter and her hubby are getting the grey one, so if I take one she'll only need to find a home for one thankfully....

Sorry for the crappy quality....

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Did the pound not spay her?! that is crazy!

Anyway, the kittens are beyond cute! ..I would get one lol they are cats! Once you have more than one it's just a question of one more litterbox lol

LauraLeigh

Nope the local pounds sometimes do, sometimes don't, they gave her a discount card and she had to sign a contract that she'd spay her, they found out she was pregnant when they took her in to the vet to spay her, she was quite pregnant and she couldn't go through with an abort.

Xandra

I know they probably weren't really wanted by your friend but as unwanted things go, those are pretty **** cute lol :p

You should keep one :D

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Take the black one! (Or send them all to me. :D) I took one of my friend's dumpster kittens and ended up taking home a little black kitten as well because no one else wanted her. I figured I'd just keep her temporarily and find her a home eventually, but she ended up staying. Black kitties are terribly unloved and unwanted, but she's been awesome.

Staff online

Members online