Zander's Secret Santa!

Lyzelle

Our postman FINALLY gave us the right key (after...3 weeks now?) so I was finally able to grab our package. Major thanks to Skittle! We really appreciated everything, and Zane loves it all. Pictures are sorta all over the place. Still messing around with this camera.

Hmm. What could it be?

It's our Secret Santa! It's from Skittledoo!

Opening....

Yay!

Nomnomnom.

I thinks it's moar nomz.

I can't open it.

Puzzle!

But what about the nomz?

More coming....

Lyzelle

NOMZ. (I've never heard of this brand! Too cool!)

Nomz in the puzzle. (He loves the puzzle. I've been using it nearly nonstop to keep him occupied!)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
YAY!!! I'm so happy it FINALLY made it to you guys. I had such a hard time trying to decide which puzzle would be more fun. I want to get one for my pups too eventually. Funny thing about those treats... When I bought them I had never heard of them and was excited to find something I was sure Zander could probably have. Then I got home that evening and had my secret santa package waiting for me from Toller08 that had a bag of treats from the same brand which I thought was funny. My dogs LOVE them.

Lyzelle

Zander loves them too! And they are so much easier to break up for training than PureBites(crumbly) or Sojo's(super hard). I'm going to have to look them up and get more now.

He seriously loves the puzzle toy. I have to get a good video of it. He just goes and goes and then begs for more! Best gift ever.

Members online

No members online now.