Why Walks are Boring Around Here...

Raptor is very mad his tracking field is fenced off with chicken wire. He wants to go search for food. I wanted to tell him, he just ate, but with Raptor that doesn't factor in to anything.

Hey look mom! I found a gross, dirty shoe that someone dumped out here! It is my new best friend! :yikes:

And I am faster than you! Run, mom, run if you want to take it from me!

This is what the desert looks like...Everywhere. Makes walks not too fun. And hot, mostly. And I still haven't gotten the shoe.

Ok, I got the shoe. And Raptor's leash got put on, because he was very upset about that, and wanted to go back and get his best friend. :confused:

Here we are back at home, he is tired. And still mad about the shoe. My house is very dark, it is hard to take pics inside even in the middle of the day.

B

Backward_Cinderella

You horrible, awful, evil person taking his new best friend away AND putting him on a leash! HUMPH! Animal abuse at its finest!!! :D :D :D

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, even if it is boring there - I'm from Arizona. I feel your pain... especially living in freakin' El Paso right now. Eew.

You horrible, awful, evil person taking his new best friend away AND putting him on a leash! HUMPH! Animal abuse at its finest!!! :D :D :D

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, even if it is boring there - I'm from Arizona. I feel your pain... especially living in freakin' El Paso right now. Eew.
I know, I know! But we're also so close to rattlesnake season....the off leash scares me.

The scenery drives me nuts with the horses, too. In New Hampshire, we could take a fun trail ride through trees, meadows, etc. Here...yep, you guess it.

B

Backward_Cinderella

I know, I know! But we're also so close to rattlesnake season....the off leash scares me.

The scenery drives me nuts with the horses, too. In New Hampshire, we could take a fun trail ride through trees, meadows, etc. Here...yep, you guess it.
Yup, we lived in Colorado for almost three years - I got so spoiled on "pretty" its not even funny. No place else compares in my opinion. *sigh*

Members online

No members online now.