The Venting Thread

teacuptiger

floor dancer
I ate way too much Popeye's. I forgot how much I disliked the feeling of being too full.

But it as all so good.

Also, why did I agree to do splits? I mean, I didn't want to quit my job, but knowing that I have to work in the morning is stressing me out so much. It's nearly always unpleasant and I'm dreading it. Hopefully the schedule's not changed too much, because if everyone that my schedule says is working is still working, then I'll be fine. But I'm scared that they aren't and I'm freaking out a bit.

I'm sure I'll be fine once I get there. I'm also slightly freaking out about having to trust my family with Roxie for an entire day. Hopefully, either someone remembers to let her out for potty at least once while I'm at work, or if they keep her outside with them that they remember to leash her up and either tie the long line to a stake or to hold onto it! Especially if the cat comes around again... she HATES that bloody cat, lol!

I'm trying really hard not to freak out about either.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Just got called stupid. BY MY MANAGER. For setting an appointment on a black car when the customer said they weren't a fan of black. I figured we could move on from that but i couldn't overcome the objection no matter what. He HATES black apparently. I didn't know that until we sat down to do numbers. I didn't even write him up, just let him go, and my new car manager ****ing calls me stupid in front of my finance manager. Who agrees.

If I'm so stupid, why don't you fire me then? **** this.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Said sofa I want to replace has a broken back leg.

Guess whose fault it is? Mine. For sitting on the sofa "the wrong way". WTF. It has nothing to do with the fact that the sofa is ancient. But because I "plop" down on it. Okay then.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Said sofa I want to replace has a broken back leg.

Guess whose fault it is? Mine. For sitting on the sofa "the wrong way". WTF. It has nothing to do with the fact that the sofa is ancient. But because I "plop" down on it. Okay then.
0.o It's a couch. You're supposed to plop down on it.

Work was hell today. I thought yesterday sucked, but omfg. Got done like an hour late.

Red.Apricot

I messaged someone (an irl friend on facebook) to tell them how kind I thought they were, and ended up in tears after they said something pretty insensitive/cruel about dogs. This is why reaching out to people is always a bad idea. I think I'm just too sensitive to talk to people via text. I hate this.

noludoru

Bored Now.
6:38 and the neighbor is outside beeping instead of GOING BACK INSIDE TO GET WHOEVER IT IS THEY NEED.

They did it when I got home around maybe 2am, too.

I entertain myself by imagining their Eharmony profile - "enjoys long walks on the beach, fistfights on the lawn at 2am, and sitting outside houses and beeping to listen to it echo against the houses."

xpaeanx

There is a rat that found his way into my car.... On top of that just being gross OMG the things he chewed up!!!! Including the wires to THE LIGHTS!!! The SO soldered them all back together but COME ON!

I put poison out and he def ate some. We're going to put chicken wire over all the vents and spray them with natures miracle just to be safe though. Stupid rat.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Ugh, one of those frustrating days where everything goes wrong! I have bouts of bad luck. If something goes wrong, EVERYTHING goes wrong. And it's rainy and humid and crappy. Boo.

Oh well, at least the dogs are being good.

Members online

No members online now.