The Ruff Mutt Gang

RuffMuttK9z

Crazy Dog Lady
I just joined here and posted a short intro but I thought I would post a few recent pictures of my entire gang. You'll see a lot more just like this in the future. My camera goes everywhere with me! I see I am only allowed 4 photos per post so this might take a while...

Rascal, 5yrs, JRT/Pointer

Toller_08

Wow, great pictures!!! I absolutely love your dogs. Someday I'll have a Border Collie of my own... someday. I'm at my dog limit for quite a while now though! I have to say, I especially like your red trio. They're beautiful! I have a thing for red dogs. :)

Tahla9999

Welcome to Chazhound Ruffmutt! I'm so glad your here! There go that hypnotizing Stella.:D

Great looking crew you've got there :) Mojo's mix is really a striking one! Your Foster looks like a heavier boned version of my Tallulah - who WAS, a foster, or that's what I tried to convince myself of :rofl1:

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
ASDfdjhhgsgfjygf! OMFG, you have some... a lot of... absolutely adorable pups! xD And you are an amazing photographer, thank you for sharing all of those pictures.

They are all very special and unique, and they all look so happy. It's amazing that they're all rescues. I have a rescue BC of my own. I am in love with Tank... and Stella. Wow. And Fury, he looks like a male version of my friend's 9 month old red & white BC. And all of them. I envy your collection of Border Collies!

Gonzo says Tally is his kind of lady. :p

Members online

No members online now.