Over loving a dog?????

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Hi there i was talking to my dad the other day and my dad said you could over love a dog!!My dad suggested that i should'nt keep picking my nearly 15 week old yellow lab puppy up and keep patting him.But i just can't resist,does anyone know how i could stop spoiling my puppy coz his behavier is bad every time i walk in the room when he is there?
If anyone has any suggestion's then plaese reply back!!!!
Thank's :D

It sounds like it's time to start training Lucky. Start teaching him to sit before you pet him or play with him, and he's ready to start learning some fun tricks, too; things like fetching and hide and seek.

But you can't ever love a dog too much or show it too much affection. They thrive on affection, just like children. But, just like children, they need loving discipline so that they know how to behave properly. Start that now, with simple things like sit and lie down and you'll have a firm foundation to work from later when you really need it.

Debi

I totally agree with Renee. Just start a little training, too. Otherwise...what creature could EVER be loved enough?? :)

Members online

No members online now.