Looking for some feedback from GROOMERS

hemi

Hi,

I'm looking for some input from groomers out there. I'm developing a new line of products for groomers. This line of products will provide grooming shops the opportunity to offer and advertise themselves as having an alternative, safe, ecofriendly, and organic option for their customers grooming experience. There are two parts to this line.

ONE: is a line of certified organic shampoos and conditioners, which is free of harmful chemicals and fragrances. There are a few different options, one being a neem soap which is an anti-fungal. These will be sold in 1 gallon recyclable containers for shop use.

TWO: is a line of retail products for groomers. There are 3 products in this line (but will be expanded). They will allow groomers to offer products as well as services. They are all natural, organic, herbal remedies for pets. the line will include:
- paw repair cream
- ear drops for infection
- and a liquid multi vitamin

I'm looking for some feedback on whether groomers feel there is a demand for these types of products. Or if there are pet owners out there who wish their groomer offered this option. ALSO any other comments.

Members online

No members online now.