"DOG GATE" for car?

I have a 2006 LE Pathfinder 4 door, and I am looking for a "dog gate" that will keep the dogs in the very back, so it would not go behind the driver seat and the passenger seat but it would go behind the second row of seats, if that makes sense.
Anyway, I am looking for a gate that I do not have to drill holes in the sides of the car (I've had one of those, way too heavy duty) but can rather remove it if I need to, so it needs to be lightweight but it cannot be a net gate because I had one of those before and it did not work for keeping the dogs back there at all. Is there such thing as a dog gate that attaches like a baby gate - with the adjustable "bars" to make it tighter or looser?
Do I need to find a gate that is specifically designed for my model of car? Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Snark

Mutts to you
Would this work? I have one for the van and the legs and sides are adjustable.

Oooh yes that looks perfect!! Thank you! What is it called? Is it a "one fits all" or do I need to get one for my specific model of car?

Snark

Mutts to you
It's called an 'adjustable 3 bar deluxe pet barrier' and I found this photo on Discount Ramps for $35. I bought mine at Petsmart years ago (forget what I paid for it but I don't think I said 'ouch'). Says it fits vans, SUVs and most cars.

Members online

No members online now.