My camera is fixed = NORRIS PICS!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
First, a few pics of Norris' cuteness.

Me and my boy.

*kisses*

Today we went to my parents' house and walked to the lake. Norris bravely did some wading.

And he did some rolling in the grass. He likes to roll in the grass.

MORE

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I think in the sequence of every photo you shared, his tongue gets longer and longer... lol!

Great pics. Looks like you both had a great time. :) Thanks for sharing!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Yeah for happy Norris pictures! He looks good outside the shelter for sure.
Hey I didn't know you were on Chaz! Yeah Norris is doing better each day. There are still things we need to work on, like the fact that he has difficulty settling down - it doesn't matter if it was a day I've exercised him a lot or not, he has a lot of trouble settling down and going to sleep at night. He's also still very easily startled by any sudden noise, and new things or changes to old things scare him too. But he's sure a lot better than when I first brought him home! :D

Dagwall

Hey I didn't know you were on Chaz! Yeah Norris is doing better each day. There are still things we need to work on, like the fact that he has difficulty settling down - it doesn't matter if it was a day I've exercised him a lot or not, he has a lot of trouble settling down and going to sleep at night. He's also still very easily startled by any sudden noise, and new things or changes to old things scare him too. But he's sure a lot better than when I first brought him home! :D
Yeah, just joined this forum. Been on the other dog forum for a few years and see a lot of people here from the other board. Saw one of your Norris threads when I first started looking around here then had to search your post history for Jubel pictures. Found some and it made me all happy haha.

With Duncan (Dugal to FOHA) even after 9 months with me he'd still get spooked by random things sometimes. With some fearful dogs it'll never completely go away but it can and does get much better with time and patience. From talking to Duncan's new owner (while she was still his foster) he went through a few more fear phases after moving in with her but settled in and got over most of it pretty quickly.

Staff online

Members online