The Venting Thread

Equinox

Want to go to the X-Treme AirDog event and/or the Seattle Kennel Club dog show, but stuck in Eugene and can't afford the transportation for either. Boo :( College student + camera happy dog lover woes.

Saeleofu

I WANT MY PANGEA PACKAGE. The roads are fine. It has been IN WICHITA for 2 days. And UPS has not delivered it. NOT HAPPY.

Red Chrome

Want to go to the X-Treme AirDog event and/or the Seattle Kennel Club dog show, but stuck in Eugene and can't afford the transportation for either. Boo :( College student + camera happy dog lover woes.
I'm going to X-Treme AirDog! You should totally find a ride so we could do dinner or whatever!!!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
A cop just drove down to the end of the road to my house, stopped out front, spotlighted the house, started to drive away, turned around and stopped in front of my car parked out on the road, stared at it for awhile, then left. Made it maybe 500 feet, turned around again, drove back down and stopped in front of the car and looked at it for awhile again.

WHAT IS GOING ON. I'm freaking out, so naturally Rumor is staring out every window trying to find something to bark at.

Equinox

I would if I could! But it's 2 1/2 hours from Eugene and 3 hours from Portland, and there isn't a bus that could get me there (from either city).

Although now that the plasma donation idea has been planted in my head... maybe I could justify it. Save lives, get money to go to dog events?

noludoru

Bored Now.
A cop just drove down to the end of the road to my house, stopped out front, spotlighted the house, started to drive away, turned around and stopped in front of my car parked out on the road, stared at it for awhile, then left. Made it maybe 500 feet, turned around again, drove back down and stopped in front of the car and looked at it for awhile again.

WHAT IS GOING ON. I'm freaking out, so naturally Rumor is staring out every window trying to find something to bark at.
Obviously you should have come with me on my amazing road trip. Then you'd be snowed in and NOT worrying about your car.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Obviously you should have come with me on my amazing road trip. Then you'd be snowed in and NOT worrying about your car.
If guilt didn't force me to go to class and work, I would have been there. :( Though I wasn't particularly concerned about the car, lol, more so about the fact that I'm not near anything and never see cops around here. It creeped me out. Called and the dispatcher said there was absolutely nothing reported anywhere near the area and nothing to do with anything possibly matching the car, so who knows. I guess he was just bored.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
If guilt didn't force me to go to class and work, I would have been there. :( Though I wasn't particularly concerned about the car, lol, more so about the fact that I'm not near anything and never see cops around here. It creeped me out. Called and the dispatcher said there was absolutely nothing reported anywhere near the area and nothing to do with anything possibly matching the car, so who knows. I guess he was just bored.
Do you have a sexy car?

noludoru

Bored Now.
YES. :D

But in reality it's a silver sedan. Probably not sexy to the majority of people. :p
Ahh I thought you meant the GTI. . . But yeah, if he was checking out the beat with four rings, he was a car guy. No doubt.

And I am more disappointed about the BRZ than the company on the trip. Company would have been great but. . . but BRZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I just found out that a tv show aired an episode about my uncle. Not super happy about it honestly. He is in prison for life for a murder that happened in Texas years ago. There was so much wrong with that case it's insane and the trial was a complete joke. My uncle still to this day says he is innocent. I've been keeping in touch with him via handwritten letters for a long time now. I do believe he is innocent. It twists my gut a little bit knowing there is a tv show that is painting my uncle as a monster when I do believe he is innocent.

Members online

No members online now.