Who is Who on here? *ALL PEOPLE POST!!!*

And he was the best therapy dog ever! He would love on people so and connect with them. There was this one place Mom used to take him and this guy who hadn't spoken in YEARS. He bonded with Bubba and started talking to him!!! That just makes my heart melt...

Giny

I don't post here as much as I want to though do read as many posts as possible. It's always nice to put a face behind the people posting in Chaz. All wonderful pictures, I must add.
Here's one of my hubby, the dogs and myself.

Name: Ginette but most know me as Giny
Profession: Dog groomer
Dog: Boomer (brown) Kassie (cream)
Age of Dog: Boomer 3 yrs, Kassie will be 4 yrs in a month
Breed: Poodles

Giny

EliNHunter said:
Awww... what a good looking bunch, Giny!!
Aw, thank you! This picture was taken during Christmas at my parents house. We were there visiting, we live in the States they live in Canada, and by the time this picture was taken we've been there for about 1 week. We were all so tired by that time, even the dogs. "LOL"

What part of Canada, Giny? Saje lives in Canada! And Grammy (Bubbatd) grew up in Canada. She grew up in Thetford Mines (outside of Montreal in Quebec). Then her Mom moved to Toronto to live out the rest of her years. I've been to Canada alot!

Giny

EliNHunter said:
What part of Canada, Giny? Saje lives in Canada! And Grammy (Bubbatd) grew up in Canada. She grew up in Thetford Mines (outside of Montreal in Quebec). Then her Mom moved to Toronto to live out the rest of her years. I've been to Canada alot!
In Moncton, New Brunswick, where I grew up. We've live here in Maine for over 8 years now. I miss it but do enjoy were we are living now.

bubbatd, thank you! :)

Don't mean to highjack the thread, but that's how we get to know each other along with our mugs, right??? Giny, what part of Maine? I LOVE Maine!!! Been there a bunch, too. In fact, even honeymooned there! Ventured up north around Moosehead Lake and everything. It's so beautiful there!

Giny

I'm in the southern part of Maine, in Sanford. It's not far from Kennebunk Port, or Kittery. I do love it, specially this time of year, fall season is so beautiful here.

bubbatd

I love New England !! Went to school there and we used to " do" route #1 up the coast .

Name: Bonnie
Profession: broadcasting assy/Mom/Grandma/GSDMom/Breeder
Dog: FEMALES: Minka, Zoe, Nanette, Tia, Dolly
MALES: Dion, Vader
Cat: MALE: Charlie
Breed: German Shepherd Dogs
Children: 1 daughter and 1 son
Grandchildren: 1 Granddaughter and 1Grandson
oops almost forgot my Hubby ~ Bob

sorry no picture available

Dreeza

bubbatd said:
How great to see everyone.....all of you as beautiful or handsome as your hearts here on Chaz.....speaking of Chaz, where are you ???? Mordy really threw me...how about you ?? Dreez, that was an old picture of me!( how DID you picture me , BTW ??? EliN...how about posting the one of the two of us on the beach a couple of years ago ??

lol, i dunno! i always knew you were older...but i always had trouble picturing you as older!!!

and i totally thought mordy was a guy too...lol...whoops!

Members online

No members online now.