Everything is early with this one!!!!

Love4Pits said:
There are 9!!!!!! im sorry lol I was a bunch of tired earlier going on nothing but yeah. We do have 9 though 5 females and 4 males. The fifth pup is a female named Ciar meaning black she is'nt black but has the darkest face pigment of the rest of the litter.

So sorry i forgot about her I feel really bad (because of her lol I feel bad I forgot her).
Shewwwwwwwww !!!! Wow for once these old eyes did not deceive me...lol
Awwwww don't feel bad. If it were me i see double when i am tired. I probably would have come on here saying we had 18 pups.Tll i got good and awake..lol
Well glad you discovered the 9th one after you got all rested up, and they are all gorgeous.:D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
necterine0 said:
Shewwwwwwwww !!!! Wow for once these old eyes did not deceive me...lol
Awwwww don't feel bad. If it were me i see double when i am tired. I probably would have come on here saying we had 18 pups.Tll i got good and awake..lol
Well glad you discovered the 9th one after you got all rested up, and they are all gorgeous.:D
lol yeah I won't be sleeping good for three more weeks (I will be sleeping on the cot in the room with Shady and the pups for the next 3 weeks just to keep an eye on things) so i will probley be off for awhile in my head. Its all worth it though I love these little pups.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Saje said:
OMG Scarlette that's too too funny. Was she the last born or something? How did you forget about her???!!! ha ha ha
Second to last actually lol i have no idea how I forgot about her. Your talking to a woman who tends to forget how old she is lol.

bubbatd

Shame on you !!! You sound like the old woman who lived in a shoe !!! Poor baby !!! LOL!!!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Haha, you "forgot" one! I bet Shady is thinking "there's no way *I* could forget any single one of these..."

Richie12345

Love4Pits said:
There are 9!!!!!! im sorry lol I was a bunch of tired earlier going on nothing but yeah. We do have 9 though 5 females and 4 males. The fifth pup is a female named Ciar meaning black she is'nt black but has the darkest face pigment of the rest of the litter.

So sorry i forgot about her I feel really bad (because of her lol I feel bad I forgot her).
LOLOLOL, that put a real big smile on my face. It's been such a long day for me, I really needed that, lol.

Congrats on the pups, they are really cute :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Congrats on all 9 of them! They look so cute in the pic! I know we'll all be looking forward to future pics as they grow!

Members online

No members online now.