**** ***** dammit

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I COMPLETELY forgot to order Chloe's heartworm pills this month... and Well I just remembered today, and I dont have ANY left and she hasnt had one this month yet...

Well doing some digging, I found one that is for dogs up to 50lbs...she is I believe 53-55lbs right now...

or should I just let her be a week or two late??

Well, how bad are your bugs? Is it really recommended that dogs be on HW all the time where you are?

Presumably the first 2 weeks of Dec will be less buggy than than the whole of November which she was also unprotected? (unless you did it at the end of Oct).

jess2416

Who woulda thought
LMAO Mer :p

Well, how bad are your bugs? Is it really recommended that dogs be on HW all the time where you are?

Presumably the first 2 weeks of Dec will be less buggy than than the whole of November which she was also unprotected? (unless you did it at the end of Oct).
yes it is, Im in NC, its one of the top five heartworm states and it is recommended all year long...

I normally give it too her the last week of every month so she shoulda had it this past week (I did give her the last one at the end of Oct.)

I don't think those 3 or 5 pounds will really make much of a difference? I'd give it to her. :)
Thanks Nicole :) I didnt think it would, but I wasnt sure

kaponte

Heartgard will cover 10% over your pet's weight, so if you go with it you should be ok. Others are not so good with limits though... and again, Heartgard will cover for 3 weeks after its due date. By the way, I'm not trying to sell it to you: it just happens that I went through the same thing a month ago with one my pups. :)

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Thanks everyone

Heartgard will cover 10% over your pet's weight, so if you go with it you should be ok. Others are not so good with limits though... and again, Heartgard will cover for 3 weeks after its due date. By the way, I'm not trying to sell it to you: it just happens that I went through the same thing a month ago with one my pups. :)

I dont use heartgard though, I use intercepter

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I'm with the others. If nothing else, too low of a dose has got to be better than no dose at all.

ACooper

Yep, give it to her and then place your order so you're all set for next month :)

Members online

No members online now.