Step three

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I can only hope.Will know by next week if she is a go for the auction or a piece for the dumpster. They are sitting in the exact place that Connie's Candy fired so well so my fingers are crossed and I am all a worry. I absolutely hate this part.

Taqroy

I've got my fingers crossed!! I like the new bird pattern btw! It's very cool looking.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
The micanized quail are my back up donation if all goes wrong. The woman and dogs was so hard for me to make, it was really hard to finish it and let it go with a "well,,see what happens" decision. I could have left the sculpture all white, and it would have been a safe bet. I decided that if when I got to the guild the kiln was loaded, the decision would be made. If I got to the guild and that spot was gone, I wouldn't have to worry about it. Instead I walked back there and found that exact spot open, so I took a poll and they all said the chance was worth it. I hope they are right, and I hope I the oxide works the way I know it can. Just no guarantees.

I wanted the dogs to look like mixed breeds. The kind you want to look at and guess at but never know for sure. The best kind.

Members online