Hello all! I'm a new member!

GoodDogCoffee

Good Dog Coffee
Hello! I'm a new member to the forum and would like to introduce myself. I have two great dogs: Rex and Yanni. Yanni is a 5 year-old female yellow lab (features in my signature) and she is the mother of my other dog Rex. Rex is a two years old black lab. He is a big dog full of energy!! He is featured in my profile picture.

My family and I own a small home business God Dog Coffee. We are environmentaly friendly coffee micro-roasters. Please take a look at our website www.gooddogcoffee.com

Take a look at the two pictures I just added. One is Rex and the other is Yanni.

Thanks a lot!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

ACooper

Welcome, and your dogs are too cute! I love Rex peeking over the fence :D

G

Gatep

welcome to Chaz. you have a great dogs. have fun and join our conversation in general chat. hope to see you there.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Your dogs are beautiful! The picture of Rex is awesome. Welcome to Chaz. I'm new here, as well.

GoodDogCoffee

Good Dog Coffee
Thanks!!!

Thanks for all the great comments! I've been here for a week or so and I already feel like I have a great family out there! I have a few more pictures of Rex and Yanni. I will post them very soon. I also have picture of Rex's dad. He passed away just over a year ago.:( We still miss him a lot!!!! He was a huge chocolate lab. :)

Members online

No members online now.