I don't know where I'm suppose to post this

B

BlackDog

I have joined these forums acople years back. I have enjoyed coming here over the years. This use to be a friendly educational forum where fellow dog owners could get mostly reiably advice. Over the last few months I have watched the threads take on a different form. It seems all everyone does here is argue now .Certain people (you know who you are) are fighting with each other in every thread. Everyone else jumps on the bandwangon. The worst part is that alot of the information being given out is misunderstood and just plain incorrect. Every reason I use to come to this forum for is disappearing. (facts & friendliness). If I want drama I'll go to a myspace dog group, but this site use to be more reputable than that.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
It's going through a phase. I've sat back and watched a couple of these happen as some people leave, new people join and different topics become filled with "buzz words".

Things should settle down here soon enough.

B

BlackDog

Yeah. I'm still here, but I don't like to see all this misinformation going around and everyone at each other's throats.

There will always be faulty or wrong information out there, no matter what the subject, and there will always be differing opinions on which info is right and which is wrong, and, unfortunately, there will always be a select few who refuse to look at any side but their own and never learn . . . but, thankfully, they're in the minority here. A loud minority sometimes, but a minority nonetheless :)

We're still working on a Utopian forum ;)

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
BlackDog said:
Yeah. I'm still here, but I don't like to see all this misinformation going around and everyone at each other's throats.

Me either and am rethinking weither I want to continue at times but there are real good people here too and I have to let that sway me.
I do wish that things and opinions could be posted a little more friendly and not be a forum to make the op regret they came here. Hopefully it will get better. I know that I to said something I regretted saying or that maybe I could have said in a much nicer more thought out way but alas I got caught up in the heat of the moment and now will just step back.
I know if you come at me with anger and condemnation I won't listen and will keep on doing it my way and that is what people who are trying to educate need to understand. Educate not alienate!!!!

Members online

No members online now.