I just don't even

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Could I got some vibes please. My brother in law was just in a wreck tonight on his motorcycle. He's pretty busted up because some lady in a van came into the lane on top of him and then slowed way down immediately and he couldn't brake in time, so he ended up coming over the handlebars.

His face is pretty bruised up, his cheek is probably broken, his wrist and at least three ribs are broken as well. They're wheeling him back now to make sure his neck isn't broken.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
So Sorry Kim :( Glad he is going to be alright <3 You have a quiet relaxing night alone tonight, you know where to find me if you want to talk!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Thanks guys. Hes still back in xray, and he'll be here at least overnight, but theyre saying he should benokay. We're just waiting to hear about his neck.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Omg I hope he is ok soon. I've lost three family members to motorcycle accidents so they always make me nervous.. mainly because of people in cars not always paying attention.

Hope there's better news this morning!

The way people feel justified in cutting off motorcyclists just . . . *grrrrrrrr* A doc here in town literally blew a stop sign in his ginormous Escalade and ran over a guy (there were several witnesses) -- killed him -- AND THERE WERE NO CHARGES!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh, gosh. =< I hope you get good news about his x-rays. (((((VIBES))))) for fast healing!

Doberluv

OMG! Motorcycles are so dangerous for this very reason. There are so many careless, lousy drivers out there. I hope he'll heal up quickly with no lasting problems. Lots of vibes headed his way and yours. You must be worried sick. (((hugs)))

Renee...that's incredible. No charges!

A friend of my daughters, in her neighborhood....(25 mph) heard horrible screaming. There was a car that ran a 4 way stop and hit a guy on a motorcycle. The guy was lying there, screaming. Every limb had been severed clear off. He had no arms, no legs and was there on the road. I don't know what happened...if he lived. But it was the most traumatic thing that the friend of my daughters had ever seen.

If anyone is going to ride a motorcycle, it should be a Harley Davidson because they have such loud pipes. People in cars can usually hear them along side their cars. But still...they're so dangerous. There's just no protection.

Members online

No members online now.