New here from California via ustream

^Purrson^

Fell onto Dekkas cam from whelping board, where I found ustream. I do not have a dog, but have had a doggy addiction for more then a few years, could say my whole life... I like what I found here as a general animal dog board, which I have been lost without since msn closed their groups. Most places are breed specific.
Have had cats for yrs, since 74, before that smuggled alot of pups in after school when I got home <S> Mom was afraid of dogs at the time, but what she didnt know... while she wasnt home...
^Purrson^ says:
I have one kitty, º© Missyº© , a 14 year old inside only torbie shorthair, and a nephew, a 3 Yr old Cavalier King Charles Pup named Maui... I loved dogs first, shh dont tell Missy that !!!
^Purrson^ says:
I am also a proud "Auntie" to a friends Yorkie- Hailey, Chi- Mackenzie, a chi rescue- Jellybean, and the baby chi Riley

Dekka Jennifer and others were welcoming so I explored here and liked what I found...
off to browse...

Last edited:

^Purrson^

Thanks Mafia Princess, trying to set up here and talk on your cam at the same time, looked around as you know before I signed up. The housetraining threads are similar to what my sister did with her pup, right down to bopping herself when she wasnt watching close and Maui had an accident in the house :lol-sign:

Maxy24

Hi, welcome to the forum! I also own cats, two Siamese boys named Neko and Willie and am currently dogless :( I hope you like the place and stick around. Oh and I LOVE your siggie lol.

Dekka

Just try me..
Welcome!! (still no puppies)

We love pics of pets... even when they aren't dogs ;) hint hint... and that siggy is awesome!

^Purrson^

I am grateful for all the welcomes as I have kind of been floating for a while.
Ok my Missy cat who is a mommas girl all the way, she also enjoys watching cams, although makes it hard for me to watch the cams never mind talk in the chats.

As you can see she looks similar to my sig, Thank you for the compliments as was nervous using my sig, due to another board objecting to images... Asked in Dekka's whelping cam, they thought would be ok. I have it spelling my name also.

My sisters Maui dog, is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel,

They were looking at other breeds for a while but I felt Paps were too small for my niece at that time, and that Cavs would be right. When I am down there tho Maui adopts me, is my shadow, and sleeps on my bed.
Pic of Kenzie with his fav toy. just happened to have the camera.
Eyes been sewed up numerous times.

Friends dogs, best to see Hailey and Kenzie greeting me at the door one time, warning noisy and boisterous... the Larger dog is Cricket, a Lhasa rescue that was older and since went to the bridge at 16 yrs old or so
My hand at their level, friends legs

Jellybean the Chi rescue, and Riley as a pup.

and left to right

Jellybean, Hailey, Kenzie
Have more pics of the dogs then Missy :lol: Enjoy and thank you for the warm welcome...

^Purrson^

now the trick is what names here match names in dekkas jrt chat, as seems all hanging out there now.

Members online

No members online now.