Barbet?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Lol Aleron, she is a coworker/friend and we have a very abusive relationship :p and it is funny because she was telling me at work that she knew how to quote, lol.

When I looked into PWD a couple years ago I spoke to breeders etc and they kept bringing up the potential for temperament issues in the breed. Maybe the breed has reconciled these issues in the last couple years? But that was my hesitation with the breed.

Mina

BRT - "the black watch"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina
The Barbet is a bright, interactive, energetic, happy dog. The biggest caveat would be the potentially tireless energy level. They do settle as they mature, but their get-up-and-go can often rival that of the Portie. If this is a potential issue, make sure your friends get a calmer, lower energy puppy.

Do you have a PWD?
QUOTE]

No, I don't have a PWD (not my cup of tea),
but have been around quite a few of them.
We also have very close friends
for whom we often puppy-sit
their Portie.

Aleron

Lol Aleron, she is a coworker/friend and we have a very abusive relationship :p and it is funny because she was telling me at work that she knew how to quote, lol.

When I looked into PWD a couple years ago I spoke to breeders etc and they kept bringing up the potential for temperament issues in the breed. Maybe the breed has reconciled these issues in the last couple years? But that was my hesitation with the breed.
LOL OMG I totally missed that! Sorry PW! I couldn't imagine why you'd say that to a newbie, it seemed really weird :confused:

Members online

No members online now.