Just a few Ketchup pics

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
/Rex pics. You guys won't believe what he looks like now. For reference:

How he looked when I found him:

Sad, scarred up face:

And now, after 6 months of good food (his family feeds him Fromm! Couldn't ask for anything better!) and solid adoration from his new family, here he is:

And one incredibly rare picture of myself, LOL, because you can tell how happy with both are in it:

You can tell that his family just adores him. They're an older couple with only adult children, and their one daughter who lives at home was telling me how they spoil him too much. :D He sleeps in their bed at night, and you should have seen the box of toys the sent with him. He goes to the groomer regularly, swims in their pool in the summer, and enjoys lovely long walks regularly. It is just amazing to see a dog that was literally tossed away like a piece of trash being valued for the amazing creature he is. His owner is going to take my next CGC class and get him certified!

Also, he remembered me, without question. He went crazy when I walked in the door, with that air of "No... it can't be... IT IS! IT'S HER! IT'S THE FOOD AND WARM CRATE LADY!!! SHE'S HERE!" He's very attached to his owners but he got in my car with no questions asked.

I'll try to throw more pictures up here as I take them!

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Awww, this is such a sweet update....the kind we all hope for. I'm SO glad he has found his forever home and is being treated how every dog should be treated. Kudos to you for taking him in and finding him an amazing family. <3

I can't stop looking at that first "after" picture... it's like he's all proud. LOOK AT ME I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY aheheh.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
what a heart warming picture of you two! Must make you feel good knowing what a difference you made for this dog--he's lucky you found him. :)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Omigosh, he looks AMAZING. Like a totally different dog. So glad to hear how well he is doing. <3

Members online

No members online now.