Advice needed cos changing dog food

Titus is,mainly,on raw so not really a concern but will eat kibble when he's boarded or when dh is taking care of them!.
Priska is turning 10 in August and is the one,on kibble!.
I have found a place that sells all,the grain-free food like:
Taste of the wild,Canidae grain free,Innova Evo,Solid-Gold:Bark at the Moon,Wellness core amd many more!.
Innova EVO and Wellness Core are outstandingly priced,at 63 dollars so is out!.
Are any of you feeding Canidae Grain-Free and are yr dogs doing well,on it?.
Are any of you feeding Taste of the wild and do yr dogs like it?.
How is Innova for large dog as a food(it's not a grain-free food)?.
Have any of you tried it?.

Up to now,they were on Canidae ALS and did really well!.A month ago,i started a bag with the new formula and they have had mushy stools,ever since which is not good cos it's a pain to pick it,up.
Thanks for yr help,Laurie

Romy

Taxiderpy
We tried Strider on a bag of Wellness core and he did very poorly. He lost weight and his coat was bad by the end of the bag. Some dogs do great on it though, so it might be worth trying.

We use TOTW and he does better on that than anything else (aside from raw). They have a very affordable red meat formula, here it's $43 for a 30 lb bag for the high prairie. I've tried him on the wetland formula and he did well on that too. Much better than the wellness, but not as good as the high prairie with red meat.

Charlie does better with bird meat, so we may try him on a bag of the wetland formula. And some dogs really do well with wellness, so don't take Strider's experience as being the only outcome.

And, compare how much you'd be feeding of one versus the others. I've found I feed so much less of the EVO RM that it's no more expensive in reality than others. Even if you go by the bag directions, which I don't, as I've found that's overfeeding my bunch.

Pam111

I feed TOTW and am completely happy with it. I've been feeding it for over a year. The dogs are doing great and I've never had an issue

Hillside

Original Twin
We use Nature's Variety. Saga is doing great on it. It does seem expensive, but a 15 lb bag lasts her about a month. I am seriously considering switching to TOTW because it is so cost effective, yet still a good food, but I would have to drive a decent way to get it. I have supplemented her with TOTW before and she did fine, but she has never had it full time.

Members online

No members online now.