Returning a dog to the breeder - Questions/Rant

Red Chrome

If Dianna wants to join here she will. She has the thread link. I told her she should join here.

And I personally think your dogs are overweight. So, that's a mature of opinion. (I'm not trying to be a bitch, I'm being honest)

Her dogs condition doesn't change the fact that neither of those pictures goes very far in convincing most of us here that he was in fact at a healthy weight. They aren't the easiest to judge by by, but he, at least to me does not look like a dog I would put up as proof of a healthy weight puppy.

And I personally think your dogs are overweight. So, that's a mature of opinion. (I'm not trying to be a bitch, I'm being honest)
Oh I've freely admitted all over the internet that I've struggled with Squash's weight all summer, so I don't think that's really a matter of opinion. Not sure how that's relevant here, though, unless you are trying to imply that I don't know how to assess a dog's weight. Which would really only be valid if I talked about how thin mine were. Which I don't.

So... sorry, still think the puppy is underweight in your pictures. :)

SkyRock

And you sound <removed> that stretches absolutely everything.
Says the person that understood what I said but changed the meaning of it in order to make herself sound like a wonderful owner that hits their dogs. Because semantics are more important than your dog's welfare.

And you are right.

Of course I am an idiot because I care more about your dogs than you do. Sadly, I worry too much about dogs, especially those that are in bad hands and are abused by the person they love the most. But that is not something that you would understand anyways. I hope one day you open your eyes and finally learn the proper way to treat and train your dogs. Until then you are on my ignore list, it is impossible to have a conversation with an abuser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbara!

My dogs are lean. I feel that puppy is too thin in your last 2 pics of him. You got comfortable and thought no one would ever find out what happened to him. Well,they did.
<removed>

name calling is prohibited.

Romy

Taxiderpy
If Dianna wants to join here she will. She has the thread link. I told her she should join here.
I sent her the thread link as well, and offered to post the vet stuff if she wants me to so nobody can say this info is all being filtered through RC.

Teal

...ice road...
My dogs are lean. I feel that puppy is too thin in your last 2 pics of him. You got comfortable and thought no one would ever find out what happened to him. Well,they did.

How could I get comfortable when you're constantly making everything I do seem like a crime?

Why on earth would I post pictures of a dog who is too thin? Why on earth would I return a dog that is too thin to his breeder? If I were trying to hide something, that doesn't seem like a good way to do it...

the dates between when you said he was there and the time you said he was gone.

Oh thanks, you're real bloody helpful.

Red Chrome

I sent her the thread link as well, and offered to post the vet stuff if she wants me to so nobody can say this info is all being filtered through RC.
Maybe you could give her a call too and relay or confirm the info she gave me.

Yes Barbara, I am mentally stable. AND.....my dogs are well fed,stable and happy pets.

darkchild16

We are Home.

How could I get comfortable when you're constantly making everything I do seem like a crime?

Why on earth would I post pictures of a dog who is too thin? Why on earth would I return a dog that is too thin to his breeder? If I were trying to hide something, that doesn't seem like a good way to do it...

you asked how i knew thats how. and i said the dates earlier. do you want me to spell it out even simpler for you?

Barbara!

Says the person that understood what I said but changed the meaning of it in order to make herself sound like a wonderful owner that hits their dogs. Because semantics are more important than your dog's welfare.

And you are right.

Of course I am an idiot because I care more about your dogs than you do. Sadly, I worry too much about dogs, especially those that are in bad hands and are abused by the person they love the most. But that is not something that you would understand anyways. I hope one day you open your eyes and finally learn the proper way to treat and train your dogs. Until then you are on my ignore list, it is impossible to have a conversation with an abuser.
<removed>

I'm sorry if you think I didn't understand what you said... YOU SAID, and I quote:

Oh sorry my bad, I thought she was talking about Barbara who openly admits to hitting their dogs on the nose and with leashes.
When this is what I ACTUALLY meant/said in the thread you were referring to ignorantly and out of context:

I have smacked my dog (Chevelle) with the leash before. (When she was about 4 months...now she is 18 months.)

I have popped my dog (Malyk) on the nose (with my hand) before to get his attention.

Never have I popped my dog on the nose with the leash. So, before someone makes an accusation, they should get their **** straight.
Soooo... Once again. You made an incorrect accusation. And now you're calling me a dog abuser and stating that you care more about my dogs than I do. Haha, sure! Welcome to your ignore list? Thanks and good riddance. I'd rather you didn't continue to see my posts and misinterpret them so abstractly.

Romy

Taxiderpy

It really wasn't that hard. Post #50

Timestamped:
Old 08-29-2011, 11:49 AM

Yes, it's sad. But that is no reason for someone to say I neglected the dog, or to imply that I am a bad owner. It's not as if I am overjoyed or have no strong emotions on the situation - I feel just as bad as the rest of you. It's not emotionally easy to give up a dog - and then to have everyone jump on my case about it. Dogs are incredibly adaptable... I have no doubts the dog will be just fine.

Now that he has been returned to his breeder, this thread is pointless. I don't need any more posts telling me how horrible I am for it all. Thanks.

Teal

...ice road...
It really wasn't that hard. Post #50

Timestamped:

I don't care how hard it was or wasn't. Yall want to accuse me of stuff... yall can do the footwork and prove where things happened or didn't happen. You don't listen to my side of things anyways, so why am I even here? lol

Red Chrome

He was picked up on Sunday and yes those pics are from the day of his return to her. She states that in the messages I copied here.

Teal

...ice road...
<removed>

I'm sorry if you think I didn't understand what you said... YOU SAID, and I quote:

When this is what I ACTUALLY meant/said in the thread you were referring to ignorantly and out of context:

Soooo... Once again. You made an incorrect accusation. And now you're calling me a dog abuser and stating that you care more about my dogs than I do. Haha, sure! Welcome to your ignore list? Thanks and good riddance. I'd rather you didn't continue to see my posts and misinterpret them so abstractly.

Yup, we're all dog abusers aren't be Barb? lol This is why it's not safe to be on a forum of pet dog owners who treat their dogs like children...

Members online

No members online now.