The Koolie invasion continues...

mrose_s

BusterLove
A couple that go to the same place as Mum and I for herding each week have decided (with no help from us at all I assure you) to get a Koolie pup...
In a few weeks in fact, Poppy and Trav's full sister in fact. Linds is in love with this pup I believe, she's a cutie.

The couple are great, I couldn't imagine a better home for a Koolie to go into. They are crazy about their dogs, genuinley enjoy spending time with them. Come to herding with their 3yr old Koolie (x?) Mojo, he's a rescue and they bring their 17yr old BC mix along for the outing.
When they got their young boy they got told he was probably Kelpie/Cattle dog. Now as an adult we started talking to them because we thought he looked like a Koolie, turns out they suspected he was, had been looking into the breed for a few months and thinking about getting one as their next dog.

They fell in love with Poppy, adore her nature and are super excited to get their new girl. Pup will do herding most weeks interspersed with regular camping trips and other activities. The owners are very active, do everything from hiking, camping, shooting, surfing etc etc etc.
And we'll get to watch another one grow up. lol

I do love this puppy!!! I about died when I saw that first picture of her, she is the cutest little girl ever and it's a good thing she wasn't on the ground around the time I was getting a puppy or I wouldn't have been able to not get her.

And I was SO happy when I saw your mom knew the guy getting her and it's so great to hear how active they are.

Also, new Quinn and Poppy pictures please

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
You know you are now responsible for feeding us pictures of this cutie on a regular basis, right? :)

Members online

No members online now.