Ophelia pt. 1

Chewbecca

feel the magic
So, I decided that Ophie deserved a new big girl collar. She has grown so much, will be 9 months old, and she needed a more "serious" collar.
Honestly, my dogs just give me design inspiration. So, Ophie got a new collar. I've posted it up on my site. It's called "Ophelia pt. 1". I have never done this design before, I know other collar makers have, but I wanted a shot at it. It's 1 1/4" wide, tapered down to 1". Ophie has a shorter neck, so that is about as wide as I can make it for her without it looking like a neck brace on her.:lol-sign: I tapered it down to 1" because it allows for me to use a less bulky buckle.
Here's the result:

And here she is modeling it.

And can't you tell she is absolutely just THRILLED to have a new collar?
Oh yes.

MPP

petperson
It's perfect on her. Exactly right. But one little correction: Ophelia can't be nine months old. You just got her last week, no?

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Thanks, guys!
We bevel both the inside and outside edge of our new black and cognac collars due to their thickness and the fact that we do not line them in suede. :D

Ophie NEVER looks thrilled to have her photo taken.:lol-sign:

Adrienne

Lovely collar Ophie! Wish I could do what you two do and get to try a bunch of beautiful collars on my dogs!

Luckily Kira has a gorgeous collar from you to strut around in and Layla looks pretty darn snazzy in her slip collar as well:)

Members online

No members online now.