Our Foster is Back

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Sooo over a month ago we had found a home for our foster dog. A couple of days ago I received a phone call from my vet asking if we were missing any of our dogs. I guess someone found a "white chihuahua" wandering the streets with a rabies tag that was registered in my name. Of course we went and picked him up.

The people we adopted him out to haven't made any attempts to find him. They're selling all of their furniture on line, but haven't made an attempt to find their missing dog :mad:

Anyway, here is a picture of the guy from today... we call him "Noob" so we won't get attached :lol-sign:

ACooper

What is WRONG with people? How can they be so heartless and uncaring!

Some people truly suck :(

bubbatd

Crappy people !!! Didn't even care enough to give him a new tag .!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am sorries NOob. I pray the next chance you get you hit the jackpot. NOt all people are bad, Pepper will tell you that.

noludoru

Bored Now.
WTF???? That is SO wrong. It's even worse when they act like normal people and stuff, and convince you to let them adopt a dog.. ugh.

ACooper

I tell you Jessie, if Kevin's grandparents (not his mom, ugh) didn't already have TWO chi's, I would put you two in contact! They would snap him up and spoil him for the rest of his days!

Their dogs go everywhere they do, and are spoiled rotten with love, kindness, rules, and respect. I know they wouldn't be interested in trying to handle a third right now though :(

SharkBait

Awk the poor thing, i really wonder how people can do that!

Also, this is probably something that happened ages ago, but didn't there used to be 3 chi's in your siggy? Or am i just delusional..? lol

Megansmom

I'd take him if Megan were a bit older, and I was a bit closer....we'll eventually be looking for a male, smaller breed dog. Did you call the owners and give them a piece of your mind?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think those are called forever fosters, i sure hope not. I had a cat that i tried to give to anyone that came over for over a decade. Everyone should be someone's special.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
We were joking about calling him Boomerang, lol. I guess he really doesn't want to leave.

We're going to keep him until we find him the perfect home. It's frustrating that his "owners" let this happen.

Members online

No members online now.