What's your favorite dog breed?

ACooper

I usually just say Dobermans with a Dane for a close second.........but the more I ponder this question, the more I realize it isn't just ONE particular breed........it is the 'type' of breed I am attracted to.

I REALLY like the very short coated, sleek, leggy, athletic, energetic, muscled looking dogs. Like Dobermans, Danes, Weims, Vizlas, and even Dalmations. I have never owned any of these breeds except the doberman........but the ones I have been around, I would LOVE to own.........their personalities just click with mine :)

Miakoda

American Pit Bull Terrier :)

2. Shar Pei
3. Dogo Argentino
4. Rottweiler
5. American Bulldogs and Olde English Bulldogges (it's a tie for me)

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Any surprise. ?? Australian Cattle Dogs
I love a great many breeds but these are the top and so fit my life style which is go go go and try everything once.

Rosefern

I love all breeds, I definately can't say that I have a favorite, though there are some breeds that I wouldn't own...

For me, it's more of the temperament, appearance, personality of the individual dog then the dog's breed.

I grew up around Rhodesians (we showed/bred), and everyone thinks that that must be my favorite breed. They really aren't. Don't get me wrong, I loved them to pieces, but I can't see myself owning another one in the near future...

But I've had Rhodesians, Poodles, Heinz57s, Goldens, and many others...all very different dogs...all loved equally!

-Rosefern

Ilyena

Can't really point out one breed as I like almost all spaniels and retrievers, but two that stands out in particular are Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Flatcoated Retriever. Irish Setter is also a breed I really like and am hoping to own one day.

Romy

Taxiderpy
I adore sighthounds, but most especially ibizans and borzoi. If I was to ever get a high energy non-sighthound, it would either be a laika or karelian bear dog.

I think the only "small" breed I would go out of my way to own would be a boston bull terrier. They are just freakin' awesome.

Well my favorite is Pomeranian of course. Then I love all dogs but my second favorite has to be the Bouvier and the German shepherd dog

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
My heart breed of course, Rottweilers. Followed closely by the Bullmastiff and I have always wanted to either own a bulldog or a pug, so I guess I need to bring my crew and move in with Showpugs. LOL

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
my heart dog will aways be chihuahuas.

staffy bulls, and danes are close seconds, and now chinese cresteds have jumped onto that list.

Members online

No members online now.