A favour???

Rubylove

Training the Trainer
Well hello all. I'm posting this to invite people to join a wonderful cat forum, The Cat Site.

It's just a lovely place like Chaz, full of great information on cats, health, welfare and great people who think like us animal lovers!

And (and here's the selfish part) they've introduced a new system whereby if members refer other members and they join, then the referring member gets a thousand points to use on the site as they wish - to buy privileges such as larger avatars etc.

I'm only posting this because it's such a great site and I think a lot of the members here would love it, so I don't want to encourage people to sign up just so I get points, and then never utilise the site.

But I'm really hoping to refer one or two people at least, because it's such a great place that could use as many knowledgeable cat lovers as are out there!

Here's my referral link if anyone wants to join, and my username is KitEKats4Eva! Which is a mouthful and includes the exclamation mark, just in case you decide to go and sign up.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=8380

Thanks guys! I hope no one minds me asking :D

Rubylove

Training the Trainer
Ohh I thought I recognised you! Lol...getting caught soliciting new members.

BUT I am serious when I mean that I want people to join who will be regular users - it's such a great site! :D

Maxy24

I'm already a member, I've been needing help in the food department and they seemed like the best forum. I have the same name as I have here. If you could help me out I just posted two topics in the food section ;)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'm a member there- MollysMom. That was the few days before we got Polly that I made the username. I don't go there nearly as often as Chaz but it is a very nice place with kind, welcoming members. :)

Members online

No members online now.